CH 54 - I need Yo!

In POV

I sigh again as I eat my sandwich alone in the kitchen, even my trolls being weird, he won't talk to me or come into the house but hides under the bridge. He's not defending it at all, lets everyone walk over...when a troll wont defend his bridge, you know that means...I don't know but it meant something.

I look out of the window as the sun starts to set, feeling a strange drowsiness as the creepy singing starts. I didn't want to bother Yo, he just got married and came back, and I thought I'd wait a few days but I think I should talk to him. The sooner the better, maybe today after I finish eating.

I listen, I really can't help it I did try but nothing works, not even my flimsy magic. It's different today, there is a strange edge, a sharp spike in the sound that's making my head hurt. I stand up, wait I don't want to stand; I want to eat my sandwich. I slowly walk out of the house, without wanting to and head towards the bridge. As I near the water's edge, I just carry on, I try turning or stopping but I can't do anything as my body moves on its own and into the water.

This has to be a dream, I have had a few weird ones lately, especially about the handsome stranger that likes to sleep next to me, but when I wake in the morning he is gone. So I fell asleep at the table eating my sandwich, not the first time.

I hear the song get louder, the more I try to stop the more it hurts in my head. You can't feel pain in a dream but I hurt, whatever this was I was getting scared, as I walked deeper and deeper into the water. I try shouting for help but no sound comes out, I try and tug away but it doesn't work, only makes the headache worse. I'm too tired, my head hurts and no matter how hard I try I can't stop.

I take deep breaths as the water gets near my chin, my head will be under soon. I think I'm going to drown...in a maybe, maybe not dream. I feel strong arms grab and pull me out, my troll manages to get us out of the water before the song gets to a screeching intensity, I want to cover my ears but I can't move.

"Realise him!"

I feel a wave of magic flow over me, I take deep breaths feeling cold and so tired, I can't open my eyes.

"It's okay now P'In." that's Yo...

He touches my shoulder and I feel warm, I want to sleep but I try to listen when Yo sound's mad.

"Stop hiding from me, I want to help."

Who was Yo talking to?

"It shouldn't have found me... I'll leave."

The voice was so sad and familiar, the one from my dreams, so I was dreaming?

"You hiding is not going to work." Yo tells him.

"It's worked so far..."

"They found you and looked in already." Yo sighs. "Whoever was singing is coming for P'In."

Who was coming for me? Is my last thought before I sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

Village Bakery.

"You set foot into the bakery again and I will end you!" My mother yelled throwing me out.

I sigh as I brush the flour off my top, why was this happing? I know my magic was a little off on a normal day but why had it been so bad lately? I had a strange dream and I feel strange magic around the house.

I look around when I see movement, my troll hides behind the small fence, and should I tell him that doesn't work? He's following me again, which is nice, but he's staying away which is bad, someone tell me what's happening? The more I think the more my head hurts, I need to find Yo.