Extra - Legends.

Capital

3rd person POV

The day was warm and many of the cafes in the capital had tables outside with colourful umbrellas to shade the customers from the bright sun.

A stranger to the kingdom sat drinking tea and listening to the gossip around him. He had never been to a place like this and after his arrival a few weeks ago he had heard some astonishing stories.

He listened to the table nearby as some retold the story of true loves kiss. How the prince had been turned into a beast by an evil witch. How he had lived in a lonely forest and it was all because he stole a rose. And he had been saved by true loves kiss.

Another table near talked about someone coming to a ball in disguise not wanting the step siblings to see them.

Since it was a step mother involved they had to be bad news, right? So, the poor innocent soul had to come in disguise to the party and how they met the prince and got married and are now living happily ever after.

"You forgot the cinders again, Ella." A lady nearby scolded.

That struck something in his mind, he jotted it down in his journal that was always open when he came out now and had many motes from today already.

Cinder...ella...

This place was so intriguing he was glad he came. He had never been to a magical kingdom and his own country would never believe half the things that were normal over here, never mind some of the legends. But his favourites would have to be the stories about true love.

He wanted to go home and maybe he could try telling them, maybe he could write a book and let others know such wonderful things. He just had to keep it a secret from his cousin who turned everything happy into a tragedy.

He waved the waiter over and asked for the bill, he wanted to take a walk and see some of the outer parts of the capital today.

"Anything else sir?" The boy asked.

"No thank you, you have great tea. Keep the rest." The man answered leaving more money than the bill, before heading for the trees. He watched the birds chirp and wondered what they were talking about.

The boy smiled wider seeing the large tip. "Come anytime Mr Anderson."

The birds stopped on a branch to stare at the stranger ogling them as he walked by. They waited for him to be gone and started talking.

"I'm telling you it's true." The swallow told his friend. "My cousins, friends, uncles neighbour was here that day."

"How lucky." The robin nodded next to him.

"Yeh and he saw the little blue guy beat the Magpie Gang, they all bowed to him."

"No!"

"Yes." The sparrow nodded. "They stopped bulling the other birds and live quietly now."

"But do they still steal shinny things?"

"They are too sacred." The sparrow laughed. "He told them if you do bad things. I'll be back."

"What a hero." The robin sighed. "I want his autograph."

"We should make a great journey to see him." The sparrow dreams. "Master Spark...The Blue Tornado."

~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

And here we are everyone; my second book has been completed. I'm happy and sad at the same time, I fall in love will the characters and its super sad to let them go. I may cry >.<

Thank you again for your tremendous support of my stories, it's your votes and comments that keep me writing. I know it's going to sound cheesy but I actually don't need sugar, I get hyper from reading your comments. Keep the feedback and your wonderful comments coming and I will do my best. I love you all *huge hugs*

I will be back soon with another story, a darker one this time round. If you read my other 2 Moons fan fiction you know hehehe. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this time I will give you...*drum roll*....Vampires! And here is the cover I attempted, tell me what you think?

Vampires! And here is the cover I attempted, tell me what you think?