CH 87 - We will find them!

Main house

3rd Person POV

"Kimmon disappeared in front of me so I hurried to see Yo." Ming tells everyone holding Kit's hand as Pha gently lays Yo on the large sofa." I saw her take Bas as Yo called his staff, she said some words and he just dropped. She took the baby and vanished."

"I can't see them." The mirror fumes. "I'm magic nothing should be hidden from me especially not Spark."

The others are silent in the room as the family gather around Yo, who looks pale. Pha holds his hand.

"She must have made a spot void of magic."

Everyone turns to look at Gramps.

"That's powerful magic." Nate says looking worried.

"Yo isn't ready for that kind of stuff yet Gramps." Bee looks worried at the sleeping boy as she casts spells. "And why isn't he waking up?"

"She's trying to put him to sleep, like she did with the forest." Gramps tells them.

Poppy cries holding her sons' hand. "Wake up honey, it's not a good time to sleep."

"He's fighting it." Granney Tanner says appearing with Sing. "He and the forest are keeping each other awake."

"Are they talking?" Sing asks. "Can they do that?"

"Yes, in this state Yo can hear the forests words." Granny Tanner tells them.

"How do we wake him?" His father asks.

"None of us can." She tells the room.

"Then let's get who can, here." His father shouts.

"We can't go where she has taken them, she wants us away from Yo so she can finish her spell." Granny Tanner says her eyes swirling. "She set traps for us."

"We can't stand around while she has our sons." Beams furious.

"We can go look for them..." Forth asks holding Beams hand.

"Someone very powerful is coming to help bring the babies home." Granny Tanner takes a deep breath. "We have something she wasn't prepared for."

"What do we need to be doing?" Gramps asks.

"We need to get everyone together." She says watching the others in the room. "She still hasn't taken down Yo's barrier and can't completely enter until its gone."

"What do you want us to do?" The witches ask.

"Put up wards, protection spells and guards for the villagers. We need to be ready when Yo wakes so he can fight her and not worry about us."

The Demoness, Ceril, Godt's parents all come forward to offer help, they were now family and wouldn't leave until everything was well.

~~~~~~~~~~

River Bank.

"Who got taken?" Noi asked panicked when he comes above the water and hears Simi and Godt talking. "Did someone take Duckie again?"

"Quiet fish boy." Duckie snapped. "We have important matters to discuss."

Noi sighs in relief seeing she wasn't taken, they talk about everything that was happening and how the adults were busy. They hid the children in Simi's house, just in case someone came for them. Angel and Sae had been taken to the forest and were being guarded by Kong and Arthit with the twins. When Godt's feather began glowing they followed it to the river and met Noi, who was coming to show them he could walk like them.