CH 85 - This means war

Evil Lord Castle.

The Evil Lord had sent a minion with magic glasses to make sure the information was true. The little twerp hid behind a bush eating a pastry for the last 10 minutes if he didn't move soon the Lord was going to roast him when he got back!

Finally he moved and in the magic pool he saw what the minion saw, there he was Godt! Playing with...was that a baby? Wasn't he too young to have one already, the Evil Lord was sure they had to be older to get one.

So he would not only get Godt, he would get a little baby too. "The time has come!"

He laughed his cruel laughter which filled every room and the minions ran for cover, cowering and hiding behind paintings, under pots and bed. They knew what was coming.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ravensworth – Panichjayasawad house sitting room.

Phana POV

"The baby...is floating..."

He had only gone for a few seconds to pick up the milk bottle because Bas was hungry, only to turn back around and she him doing that.

"Can our babies do that?" Kit asks.

"Maybe, I mean they are magic." Beam looks curiously. "Should we try it out?"

"How?" I ask.

"Kitty drop Kimmon and see if he floats." Beam says to his bother.

"Drop ... are you insane?" Kit shouts. "How can you tell me to do that to my son?"

"I didn't mean from a height just like an inch or two off the ground." Beam defends. "I mean he was a cat I bet he lands on his feet."

"Yours was a bird." Kit shouts.

"I'm never letting either of you babysit Bas." I shake my head at them.

"Shut up Pha." They both shout tighter.

We see Bas make noises as he lands back on the fluffy rug he was on and Spark floats up... oh yeh he could do that, so he was rocking Bas with magic...Spark watches us, his eye narrowed and his arms crossed, stamping his foot.

"I don't know what he's saying but even I can tell he means you're a bad father."

"Shut up Beam." I glare.

"We need to convince that fur ball not to tell Yo." Beam says quickly.

"Or Ming or Forth." Kit glares at Beam too.

"Give him food." I suggest quickly, they both nod in agreement.

We offer him a large plate piled high with sweet things that would normally rot your teeth by just looking at it but he would eat it. Good thing the mirror was away trying to find an old book for Yo, he would have been tougher to handle. Spark grins and nods take the plate and accepting the deal. But before he even takes a bite he stops and shoots up glowing. He points towards the village and runs off.

"Somethings up." Beam says looking ready to follow.

"Let's go." I say picking up Bas. "The forest needs to let Yo have a night off."

"Find a baby sitter first." Beam snickers. "I can't believe I said that...I need to deep cleanse my brain."

It was actually a good idea, I had to make plans. But first I had to make sure he was okay, to the village!