CH 49 - The Fight

Bee POV

A/N: All in italic is whats going on in the background.

I watched as Yo helped Spark strap 2 small boxes to his back, the little furball had one under each arm. He glowed before happily heading into the forest.

"What's he up to?" I asked.

"He brought presents for his family, he's gone to visit them." Yo smiled.

Don't cry, don't cry! My poor cute little Wayo had ended up with a beast and I couldn't even do anything. And that no good Beam, how could he let it happen!

"Let's go practise."

I nodded and smiled, my cute little angel....don't cry. Time for my plan!

"Oh look at that, the furball forgot something?" I said pointing to the side.

Of course he had, I had hidden it.

"His cake, he had P'Lee make it especially for his family." Yo said sadly.

"Why don't you take it dear, we can practise later?" I smiled. "You've been doing so well."

He hugged me, before taking the box and running towards the forest. I had waited, Yo had been upset when he saw us arguing so we had both stopped, but it wasn't over! Now, to find Beam and have a real talk! To the village!

"I gave you magic boots!" I yelled. "Why didn't you give them to him?"

"Bee gave you those boots?" Kit's shocked.

"What boots?" Dins eating popcorn.

"Are you insane?" Beam yelled. "If Yo had turned into a girl, there may have been a war!"

"It's quite true." Elephant whispered. "He's too cute for his own good."

"Half the people who see him already want to molest him."

"If he was a girl..." Ming shakes his head.

"Umm did you see Yo?" Park asked. "I wanted to talk to him."

"How could you let that Phana marry him?"

"He's a prince!" Beam shouted back. "And this is all your fault, to begin with."

"What did you say?"

"If you hadn't looked away for five minutes, this wouldn't have happened."

"Looked away?" Monty asks.

"Mings not the only stalker in the village?" Elephant thinks back.

"That wasn't stalking!" Ming snaps. "That was following my P'Kit  with love!"

"Ming...!"

"Why you little brat! Be grateful I did, otherwise, I wanted him to end up with prince charming."

"You're not good at planning are you?"

"Say that to my face."

Beam walks up and says it again.

"I will one hit you, even if you're women."

"Bring it, little ruffian, I can take you."

"Yeh magic up."

"I don't need magic to kick your ass."

I wave my staff and a boxing ring appears in the middle of the square.