CH 69 - A husband to find.

Phana POV

"It's the best place to hide, no one would dare anger P'Sing." Monty whispers.

But he ducks and dives as he makes his way to the window and peeks out to see if anyone is there. We barely survived, I sneeze and watch the chicken feathers drop from my hair. Or was that duck? That flying kick was scary for someone so little, even Duckie was angry.

The twins and Elephant ran in a different direction to distract the horde, they slowly walk into the back room of P'Sing's cottage, looking ready to pass out.

"Even the forest hates you." Elephant pants.

"You think?" The twins glare.

"The tree bent out of the way to show P'Pha." Monty shakes his head. "You need to talk to the great forest and beg forgiveness."

"I will, but I need to talk to Yo first." I tell them.

"Pha, why say something like that?" P'New asks bringing in a tray of sandwiches and tea.

"Food!" Monty yells and takes one full plate. "Why am I this hungry?"

"It's after lunch." P'New smiles.

"What?" The angels yell. "We got chased that long?"

I let the angels eat while I think, I had to find my Yo and talk to him. I had to tell him I didn't mean what I said, it just came out wrong.

"Eat up P'Pha..."

"I want Yo." I know I'm whining but I want him.

"Phana, what did you really do?" P'Sing asks sitting next to me.

I tell them, the angels gasp, P'New looks worried and P'Sing sighs. He always did that when one of us did something foolish, I know I messed up.

"I've never been in a relationship before P." I look at P'Sing. "The others before didn't matter, since the first time I met Yo, everything faded away."

"Words hurt." P'Sing tells me. "You have to choose them carefully."

"What do I do?" I ask. "I love Yo, only Yo and..."

"Don't look so sad P'Pha, we will help you!" Monty declares.

"Don't you guys hate me too?"

"We were angry but Yo loves you and we think you're hot!" Monty tells me seriously. "We are totally PhaYo."

I had no idea what that meant, but it sounded good.

"We have to use a strategy from one of Ming's books!" Elephant exclaims.

"His secret books?" I ask.

I heard about them, even Forth knew, what was so great about romance stuff?

"No P'Pha, those are the Erotic Tales, everyone in the village knows about those, even Yo has read them." Monty shakes his head. "I meant the books he consulted to win P'Kit."

"Erotic tales!" I ask.

My Yo read something like that? But he was so innocent, so cute, with pink cheeks when he blushed, and his neck and chest went red when he was embarrassed and when I kissed him he...

"Stop daydream about wrong things, not the time." Monty snaps. "Come up with a plan."

"Do something to show Yo how much you care." P'New tells me.