CH 80 - This village is...strange

Gramps POV

I watch quietly drinking my morning tea, at the parents around the breakfast table. They all looked tired but incredibly happy holding the little ones, as they talked or gave them milk.

Poppy, Dee and Nate are just as happy watching them, the proud grandmothers. While the grandfathers...they still look shocked. Spark fly's around the table gathering food, he still looks hungry.

Sing is holding their son as New watched them, Kong and Arthit are each holding one of the boys, laughing as they talked to those around them and feeding the one in their lap.

"Mama...ewwie." The little dragon smiled sitting in her mother's lap, eating small pieces of fruit. Now she was indeed a surprise, two-year-old dragon egg that used witch magic to be hatched and the little girl came out literally as a two-year-old.

"Ken, will you stop trying to examine my daughter?" Win glared at his brother-in-law.

"This is unheard of." Ken glared back, trying to measure the child's arm. "I need to document this phenomenon."

"Ahn..." Win looked at his wife, who smiled at him before grabbing her brother by the collar.

"If you don't stop, or try poking my baby with a chopstick again I will throw you into a volcano in human form."

Ken takes the threat seriously and moves away again but still watches his niece who's laughing. He's that fascinated he's having breakfast here instead of with his husbands in the village.

"Beam!!" Kit shouts.

"What...what..." Beam sits up and looks around, he was sleeping with his head on the table. "Omg, the baby isn't crying... call a healer..."

"He's fine Beam." Forth smiled moving a plate in front of his husband. "Eat something."

Beam sees the baby is fine and turns to glare at Ming, who's flawless feeding his son.

"Why the hell are you so good at taking care of a baby?" Beam asks annoyed. "Do you have a secret child that Kit needs to know about."

"Don't start P'Beam." Ming glares. "I read a lot of books. I knew I was going to be a stay at home dad, I needed to be ready so my KitKat didn't have to worry about leaving the baby with me."

"Your devotion is sickening." Beam looks disgusted.

"Stop being jealous Beam." Kit tells his brother.

"Oi kitty..."

"Sit and eat Ming." Kit makes him sit, but he's feeding the baby so Kit feeds Ming some fruit.

"It's the end..." Beam shakes his head. "Forth, feed me."

Forth smiles and perfectly manages to balance the baby and the milk bottle and puts fruit in his mouth, kissing his forehead. "Anytime love."

Beam looks smugly to Ming who grins when Kit carry's on feeding him.

Pha was holding the baby as Yo was being fussed over by his mother, Yo still looked tired. It had only been two days, he used an incredible amount of magic and it would take a few more days for him to get back to normal. Spark tried to feed the baby but sadly ate the cake when the mirror told him babies only drink milk.

"His magic is growing by leaps and bounds." Granny Tanner said from my right. "I didn't think he could manage that...yet."

"But you did see it?" I ask, she had joined us for a reason but hadn't said anything yet and just watched the children.