CH 64 - Idiots shouldn't speak

A/N: Thank you for reading, voting and the wonderful comments, its what keeps me writing <3 The weekend is here, have fun everyone and enjoy!

Lee POV

I finish putting away the lunch dishes and head to the dining room to give it a quick tidy.

"Come on Wad, stop being mad." Prem followed the young man down the stairs. "I came to rescue you."

Wad stops and glares. "You? No, Yo came to rescue me while you ate meat pies!"

"I came with him." Prem corrects. "You should thank me..."

Some people shouldn't be allowed to speak...

"Thank you for getting me kidnapped and put in a tower." Wad smiles. "You should flit with witches more, you're the best boyfriend ever!"

"Wad..."

"I didn't need you to rescue me, I was going to use my hair as a rope and escape."

"That would be stupid, it would hurt..." Prem stops.

"I'm breaking up with you." Wad turns and picks up his bags. "I'm going home to my mother."

Prem follows him as he heads towards the forest, I'm sure with the help they are about to get they would work it out.

"P'Lee is it ready?" Kong looks excited.

"The picnic basket is packed in the kitchen."

"Thank you."

Sitting room...but I get stopped again.

"P'Lee..."

"I put the extra set of clothing in the basket."

I inform a smiling Arthit, who thanks me and hurry's away. He really did love playing hide and seek with Kong, good thing he wasn't a girl, or he would already be in trouble.

"Tani I'm your uncle you should tell me these things." Gramps is complaining.

"No." Phana's father replies.

"I'm going to tell your cousin." Gramps threatens.

"I told him that night, I needed advice."

"You didn't come to me?" Gramps clutches his chest. "I give the best advice!"

I'll leave the sitting room for later, it didn't need to be tidied that badly. Maybe the study...

"Beam why are you so mad at me?"

"Think a little Forth." Beam snaps.

"I really don't know." Forth sighs. "I was trying to help you with that deal, I didn't mean to make you angry."

"Did I ask for help?"

"No Beam, but your father said to sort it out so I went and talked to the people."

"I've been doing all this for years for my father, I don't need meddlers."

"Beam..."

"I married you cause you're good in bed, you don't need to do anything else."

"Is that the only reason Beam?" Forth asks quietly. "You didn't like me ...even a little?"

Beam stays quiet too long and Forth walks away. The minute he's out of sight Beam realises what he said and looks upset but being Beam he's going to do something stupid first before sorting it out. The library should be safe, but I was wrong it also had a couple occupying it.