CH 52 - Hello Mr Wolf.

Arthit POV

"I can't believe you let her stay but made poor P'Bee go home!" Lam said at the table. "That forest is scary, does she know about the witch?"

Forth chokes, but before he can say anything, Beam quickly puts toast in his mouth.

"You need to eat more Forth." Beam smiles.

"Beam..." Forth sighs but stays silent as Lam carries on.

"You're going to be romantic in front of me?" Lam glares. "Like Phana and Yo wasn't enough?"

They were cute this morning at breakfast, so sweet.

"Did you or did you not say you tell everyone about me?" Kit snapped.

"I do P'Kit listen to me..." Ming whined.

And they were at it again, even their arguing was cute. Kit was still annoyed with Ming for being the original target for Nate.

"At least they're fighting." Lam dips into his food.

"I knew about you." Nate adds sipping her tea. "My KitKat is so cute, he has dimples, and when he smiles he looks so cute but when he smiles as he blushes he's even cuter. You're the reason I wanted to kidnap him, I wanted someone to love me like that."

"See!" Ming points. "Wait...don't you fall for my P'Kit! We're official now! Married, look rings!"

"You...really are an idiot." Kit blushes.

Before anything more can be said, Kit grabs Ming's hand and pulls him out of the room.

"Listen here witch." Lam points. "They are lovey-dovey enough, that wasn't necessary..."

"Lam speak more appropriately when addressing a lady." Phana's father interrupts him.

"Get off the chair and finish your food." Gramps smiles. "Don't worry, I'll help you find love."

Lam sits looking near tears, telling Gramps he loves him the most. I quickly finish my tea and head to find P'Lee in the kitchen, before he gets anymore mushy.

"It's ready." P'Lee smiled holding the basket.

"Thank you for taking this to Yo, Arthit dear." Aunty Poppy smiled. "He ran off to study and didn't even come back for lunch."

"I'm happy to help." I smile putting on my red cloak.

"Remember dear." Aunty poppy says seriously. "Don't stray from the path, you could get lost and don't speak to any strangers."

I nod my agreement and take the basket heading for the trees. Technically, I already knew Kong so he wasn't a stranger and I could play with him all I wanted.

The forest is warm and familiar, the giant trees growing freely, the grass grew thick and lush. The smell of many flowers was in the air, the most prominent was the roses. There was a balance to everything, the small creatures playing happily, unafraid of me passing by.

"Following the path, what a good boy you are P'Arthit."

I hide my smile as I turn to face him standing near a tree, smiling. Well, hello Mr Wolf.

"I was told not to stray from the path." I reply.

I feel a strange pulse of magic in the air, what was the forest doing? Please don't be too angry with me, I didn't mean him harm... not too much.