CH 75 - Under the sea...

New POV

I take a few breaths, I'll open my eyes and wake up at home next to P'Sing, but when I do, I'm in my old room at in the water city. I swim to a chair and sit by the window, my nightmare was real. Rome and Duckie were with me, did they get away?

Finally found you New.

How did they? I was hidden for so long, all this time Yo had protected me without realising it. I hear a noise as large seaweed floats by, a little seahorse is trapped inside, I quickly untangle him. The little thing looks scared. I hum gently to calm him, I used to have a sea horse when I was little but he ran away. When the little guys calmer I let him float away.

"Finally awake." My heart dropped hearing the voice. "You cause nothing but trouble."

"Hello father." I turn to the man and greet him, I see my mother walk in and get up to hug and greet her. "It's good to see you."

But she just sighs and pats my cheek, smiling a little before joining my father. The same as always, she would do what he wanted, she never questioned his decisions.

"New." My brother exclaims rushing past our parents and hugging me.

I sigh and hug him back. "It's good to see you P'Push."

"It's been so long, how have you been?" He asks pulling back. "How did you get here?"

"He's been brought back to rectify his mistake." My fathers voice is sharp. "The shame he brought to the family by running away."

"I'm married." I tell him calmly.

"I know." He spits. "It's how we found you."

"Father... he just got here..."

"We will rectify it." He snaps. "I don't know why but Prince Rook still agrees to take you."

"I refuse." I say standing straight. "I married P'Sing and I have no intension of breaking it."

"You will do as you are told." He seethes.

"Let's not be hasty Lord Mon." I swear under my breath hearing that sickly sweet voice. "There are other ways to make him be a good boy this time."

Its Rook standing in the doorway smiling, my parents and brother bow seeing him.

"Not going to bow New?" He smirks.

"I don't need to." I tell him. "I don't belong in this world anymore."

His smile is gone; his sweet voice is hard when he speaks to me again. "All these years away and you still didn't learn. You belong to me."

"All this time and you didn't learn the meaning of, no, either." I reply.

"You will change your mind." He shouts. "After some time you will learn."

"My husband and my friends will come for me."

"This is the underwater city." He laughs. "No one is coming for you."

I watch him motion to my parents who follow him and leave, both looking at me angrily. I cross my arms to stop them from shaking, remembering what he could do.

"That was foolish New." P'Push turns me to face him. "He's the prince and no one can come down here."

Before he can say anything else my fathers sharp voice calling him makes him leave. Prince Rook was always a bad loser, had to win at everything, had to have everything his own way and he thought he was perfection. When I refused to marry him, he thought I was playing hard to get. And when he realised I really didn't want to, he started being forceful to get what he wanted.