CH 63 - The things we want.

Wayo POV

"You live with Yo and get free food." Ming glares.

"Listen, Ming Kwan..."

"And mother is allergic to pets." P'Beam tells him.

"No one is allergic to a bunny!" The mirrors not happy.

"We never had a pet." P'Kit sighs.

"Noooo." The mirror whines. "I want a bunny."

"Mirror..." I say getting them back on track. "Name..."

"Yo...my bunny..."

"You better not be saying that to my husband." P'Pha snaps.

"Pfft... I can..."

"Mirror." I say seriously.

"It's Rim..."

There is a high pitched scream, everyone covers their ears. I hold onto my staff as the harpy struggles trying to escape, I turn to look when I hear something shatter. She cracked the mirror.

"Nooo." P'In shouts.

"Seven years bad luck..." Monty whispers. "The evil mirror I didn't know well..."

The harpy laughs hysterically watching me, her grin in place.

"Little witch you're not so bright. My bark is worse than my bite."

"Her rhyming is getting on my nerves!" Nate is annoyed.

"That's it." P'In try's to free himself, Monty really is strong. "I'm kicking her ass..."

Sparks near tears shaking the mirror, before I can tell him there is a glow and the shattered shards become liquid. They slither and join, returning to the frame before slowly filling and hardening, once again a mirror. He takes a moment to reassure Spark who's hugging him before glaring.

"You're going to pay for that harpy!" The mirror is pissed off. "Stupid Rumplepimpledimplestilskin!"

The harpy screams as he keeps repeating it and every time he does she seems more drained.

"You messed with the wrong mirror, you cradle robber." The mirror snaps. "The more you say it, the weaker she gets."

"Stop or I won't release the girl." She screeches panting.

But the mirror is on a roll and everyone is joining in, P'In is the loudest.

"There is always a way." Gramps says. "George kiss her."

"Wait a sec, Gramps!" All her cousins say together.

"No time to be prudish boys, that always works!"

"I tried Gramps." George sighs. "She didn't wake up."

Gramps goes quiet and watcher her. Vines come from the ground and hold my staff as I make my way towards Nami with the orb, she looks so pale. Godt lets go of her hand and watches me with big eyes, his puppy doing the same.

"Thanks for warning us Godt." I smile.

"Are you an angel?" He whispers.

"Listen here kid, that's my husband..."

"Phana, that's a kid." P'Bright shakes his head.

I wait for the forest, when the magic is ready I focus my power and crumble the sphere in my hand above her. I wince when I feel a sharp pain in my hand but I finish my task. Slowly the light moves, circling my hand before flowing back into the body it belongs to. Nami's colour changes, her cheeks turn pink and her chest moves as she takes a breath.