CH 53 - Something is coming.

Phana POV

I look around when the annoying sound starts to get louder, holding Yo close. Stop that, it's going to wake him... I curse when I realise what it is. I quickly look through my clothes lying on the ground to find my cloak and pull out the small ball, it's was glowing yellow.

P'Sing gave it to me; it's connected to the barriers he has placed around the village. Something must have passed it that could be trouble. Why now?

I gently move Yo, who was sleeping with his head on my chest, he looks so cute as he makes noises. I may have been a little too rough, but when he moans and says my name I lose all rational thought of being patient and slow.

I needed a lot more time with him alone, but people just had to interrupt, it's our honeymoon damn you all, let us be! But if its trouble I want to handle it before Yo finds out and worries. I mumble as I pull my clothes to dress, I couldn't leave Yo sleeping naked in the clearing though, what to do...

I feel a warmth wrap around me, I'm clean and dressed, Yo is still sleeping but I see a wave shimmer over him and he's dressed to. I thank the forest before I kiss him and head for the village.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why interfere with my romance?" I glare at P'Sing.

"I let you have time off, don't blame me for evil coming to the village." He replies.

"Recovered from the chickens Phana?" P'New asks.

I shudder, those things are evil, and how is she allowed to keep them? The whole village was nearly eaten by them, it's not a joke they actually eat stuff. I learnt an important lesson, never let In move his hands or steal the chicken feed.

"Can't we ban her from keeping them?" I look to P'Sing, who sighs.

"He tried." P'New laughs. "It didn't work out well."

"What set off the alarm?" I ask.

"Something to do with her." He points as we see Nate walking to us.

She is carrying a flat wooden box and a large black book that looks heavy; she keeps shifting it in her arm.

"Where did you go, Nate?" P'Bee asked coming towards us.

"I wanted to help Yo." Nate tells us. "I remembered reading something about dragons, so I went to get it."

Its ironic most of the things happen near the food places or the main square, that's close to the café. Even evil needs to eat, I sigh as the angels and Gramps head out and straight for us...

"This is an old book, it has dragon potions." Nate tells P'Sing, who magic's a stand and starts looking through it.

"Hello, staff sisters." Monty waves before smiling at me. "Hello, P'Pha."

Monty really did have to have a nickname for everyone, good thing they liked me. I smile and greet them.

"This is very old Nate, where did you get it?" P'Sing asks.

P'Sing groans and moves away from the book holding his head. P'New rushes to his side, asking what happened.

"It's witch magic, blocking me." He takes deep breaths.

"Is that a Singing Ring?" Gramps asks looking at P'New. "Your ring Sing?"

"I found it in the tower library."