CH 45 - The Wedding Night

Phana House.

Phana POV

"Evening Highness." Pin smiles as I walk in.

"I'm just going to bed Pin, you can have the night off."

"Highness..."

"Its fine Pin, tell me in the morning."

I tell him walking up the stairs, uncle has officially ruined everything! How could he send that message? And by the time we finished shouting at him and went to find our husbands, they had already left. I even rushed to Yo's house, but he wasn't home. I waited but he didn't come back. How angry was he?

I slowly walk to my room taking off and throwing my jacket onto a nearby chair. I sit and sigh, what do I do now? I was overjoyed to be married to Yo but now this... Wouldn't he hate me?

"What's wrong P'Pha?" Yo's sleepy voice asks.

"Nothing Yo, go back to slee..."

I jump up to see Yo rubbing his eyes as he sits up...in my bed...Yo...in my bed...in my room...Yo and (Pinches arm) shit that hurt, I'm not dreaming.

"Why...why are you here Yo?" I ask quietly.

"I wanted to talk to you."

He's just wearing his shirt and its open...oh dear god I can see his skin and it's open and its...

"Let's talk downstairs Yo..."

Yes, we needed to talk this out and I needed to explain. We had to discuss this rationally and come up with a solution...

"P'Pha...I know it was sudden and I know it's scary...but." He stops and looks at me. "P'Pha don't you want Yo?"

He...he...used a cute voice, dear god no one could ever hear that. No one! Who the hell needs to be reasonable, that's my Yo in my damn bed!

"I want you Yo..." I whisper moving to the bed and crawling across until I'm nose to nose with him.

"Yo wants P'Pha to." He whispers. "Yo waited for P'Pha a long time."

"Yo..." I breathe his name as I move fast and kiss him.

When did my shy Yo become so sexy? I keep moving until I'm lying on top of him without breaking the kiss. He gasps when my hands slip under his shirt and slowly up his chest. I pull back, one last chance...

"There is no turning back after this Yo." I whisper. "You're mine forever."

He doesn't answer, just smiles and kisses me.

His father is going to have P'Lee kidnap and torture me... but when Yo moans I don't care. We had been made official, he's mine now and I'll fight them all to keep him. It was time to make my husband, mine.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ming POV

I sighed walking into my room, we couldn't find them. Not even Yo, the brothers had disappeared. I knew P'Kit would be angry seeing the note, I wish I had found him.

"Where have you been?"

I yell as I turn to see P'Kit sitting on my bed looking completely perfect.

"I didn't send the note ..." Best to jump in.

"Oh?" He looks angry. "Why are you late coming back?"