Dance and little secret

Today was a free day. We all were relaxing from the busy schedule. We took a break for two days. So today basically nothing much happened. I just read novels the whole day. Jungkook and v oppa were playing games. Jimin oppa was learning English. Namjoon oppa was making some new song with Suga oppa. Those both were trying different beats and music that will be set for the song. Jhope is talking to his Unnie.Jin as usual practicing his guitar and also practicing chinese.

I was getting bored and was getting pretty lazy. I thought to warm up so I went to the dance room for dancing a bit. I wore this:

I head towards the dance room and was doing some stretches

I head towards the dance room and was doing some stretches. I danced to many songs.

i was dancing and i didnt see that jhope oppa who just entered and was staring at me.

" ahhh.. you scared me" i said and went to him.

" daebak you dance really good. You were dancing to my favourite song anna. The tinashe song" he said. He is a huge fan of tinashe. He was imitating my dance.Just then the maknae line came inside the room and were talking.

" we too saw how who were dancing sexily over there" said jimin oppa and was teasing me.

"ok now enough while give a try with me then. Jhope oppa you first we did some choreography for' We dont talk anymore' right. Lets do it then" i said and held his hand. Others sat down and was getting ready to see the performance. Jungkook was recording our dance.

" wow you guys did great" said jungkook. I gave a smile to jhope and high fived him.

" that was too touchy" jimin oppa said." are you perhaps jealous oppa" i said in a teasing way. He flicked my forehead and others just laughed. I saw that v oppa was just staring at me shocked of how me and jhope oppa danced." oppa stop staring like that. I know i dance better" i said and fanned my self.The others were giggling.

"ok now let jimin and anna dance" said v oppa

I took jimin oppas hand and we went to take our positions. We did a choreography for "me like yuh in korean ver"