Chile

We were heading to Chile right now for our concert. We were on the plane and guess what RM oppa lost his passport again. Aish....!!!!this oppaa.
"Hyung what is this" Jimin said a bit irritated.
"Sorry" RM oppa said.
"Ok now leave it just search for it" Jin oppa said. We searched it with staff. The flight staff too came. They were not speaking in English.
"Oppa wait I will talk to them" I said and went while the members were just listening to us.

"Discúlpeme señor. mi amigo ha perdido su pasaporte, ¿qué deberíamos hacer"?(excuse me sir my friend has lost his passport now what should we do) I asked him.
"bueno, no puedes ingresar a Chile ahora mismo. Debes verificarlo en el avión o si lo pierdes en otro lugar, entonces debes llamar a la embajada de Corea."(well you can't enter into Chile right now. You need to check it in the plane or else if it is lost somewhere else then you need to call the Korean embassy) he said.
"Muchas gracias señor" I said.

"What did he say" v oppa asked.
"Well he said to call the Korean embassy if it is lost or else check it in the plane" I said. We all checked in the plane. RM oppa talked to the plane staff who speaks English. We found it at last.
"Thanks a lot sir" he said to him in English.
"muchas gracias. Estamos muy agradecidos por su ayuda" I said.

"Thanks a lot Anna. " RM oppa said.
"Your welcome. Just don't lose it again" i said and chuckled.
"Aish jinjaa I literally cursed" jungkook said. We just laughed.
"Namjoon don't lose your passport again. I will surely sue you next time" jhope said. We all just laughed.
"Ok now let's go" the staff said. We all took our luggage and went down the plane. The airport was fully occupied by fans. We all greeted them.

"There are lot of people" I said to Suga oppa.
"Ne let's go now" he said and took my arm.
"Anna te ves tan caliente hoy. Te amo. Soy un gran fan de ti" a fan boy shouted.
"Muchas gracias. También te amo." I said.
"What did you say to him" jungkook asked.
"I will tell you in the car" I said and giggled.

We went to the car.
"Now tell what he told to you that you started to smile so widely" Tae oppa asked.
"Well he just said that I look hot today and he loves me a lot. He told that he is the number one fanboy" I said to them.
"Oh okkk" Jin oppa said.
"What you guys. .." I said and looked at them.
"Just nothing. Good anyways" jhope oppa said.
I just laughed at them . So overprotective they are on me.
"Spanish is really hard. I couldn't understand one thing" Suga oppa said.
"I wanted to learn it. It looks interesting." Jimin oppa said.
"So that you you can understand what the fanboys tell me"I said and wiggled my eyebrows.
"Yahhh shut up. No" he said. We all just laughed.

"Ok listen guys we need to go practice and day after tomorrow is our concert. Do well ok" RM oppa said. We all said yes.

The day of the concert.

"You guys ready" Jin oppa asked.
"Ne" we all shouted.
My stylist areum unnie didn't come with me to the tour cause she need to meet her mother in law's. So basically they are having a vacation. So I got a temporary stylist unnie. I wore my dress

The shirt was buttoned up in the back

The shirt was buttoned up in the back. I just wore a strapless bra behind it. I adjusted it and went to the boys.
"You ready" I asked.
"Ne let's go" Tae oppa dragged.
We were back stage with the members. The staff handed us the mic set. That should me kept at the back to my pants.
"Oppa help me" I said and asked Suga oppa to help me. I gave him the set he setted it at my back .
"Thanks oppa. Now let's go" I said.

We went on the stage and did our dance. We were doing not today,DNA,best of me,mic drop, spring day. The moment we were doing DNA performance I felt a bit weird at my back. I was dancing then suddenly the buttons came out and now the shirt was falling front. My bra was clearly visible. I ignored everything and continued my dancing. It was my part so I went in the front and danced. The fans observed it so they started to scream. My shirt keeps falling front. The strips of the dress were flying on the side of my hands.

The boys to saw it. They wanted to help me but I ensured them I am fine. I told them to leave it and continue the performance. We all formed a line where it was Jimin oppas part. I was between jhope oppa and jungkook. Jhope oppa was behind my back. He thought of helping me but I just let it go and concentrated on the dance. The Dane came to an end.

The fans were really screaming so much. I thought I messed up. I was feeling so down. We completed the dance. The lights went off. I caught the back of my dress and held it together. I ran back stage while the staff Unnie adjusted my dress .

"You good right" jungkook asked.
"Ne I am fine. I really embarrassed myself" I said and covered my face
"It's ok. Leave it now. Now it's fixed" Suga oppa said and patted my back
"You fine right. Did the shirt get fixed up" RM oppa asked. I nodded and smiled at him.
"Thank god. You are fine. The army's were screaming so much when it happened." Jin said and hugged me. He is truly an eomma but now he has become the maknae of the group
I just laughed and smiled at them.

"We need to go. Let's go great our fans" Jimin oppa
"Hello army's" we said. All the fans screamed. RM oppa gave the speech.
"cómo te sientes chicos. Es realmente divertido estar aquí esta noche con ustedes. Ayúdennos. Que tengan un buen día". I said in Spanish. The crowd screamed out loud.

After the concert we all went and took rest. The next day some of the army's posted the videos on YouTube. My video of the wardrobe malfunction was also there.bi just ignored it and watched our performance videos.

It was a great day for us in Chile. We went out and had some fun. After a day we moved to our next place for our concert.