RUN BTS!

Today we were filming Run BTS! I wore the comfortable dress as possible because todays concept was Bungee jump.

"Run bangtan!" we said.

"So todays task is Bungee jump. The grOUps are V,JUNGKOOK,RAPMONsTER AND JIN. ANNA,JIMIN,SUGA AND JHOPE. You need to guess the song the opponent acts when you jump. If anyone fails they will get a punishment" said the staff.

"First group is Tall group"."Hwaiting oppas"i said and cheered for them.

The first group went up and were getting ready for there jumping.

"Oppas i am really scared. From the ground only it looks so terrifying."i said while my hands and legs were shaking.

"Is my cute little doseang being a scary cat ohhh.." teased jimin oppa. I sent him a death glare.

"You will be fine. Just dont be scared"said suga oppa with his warm smile.

First jin oppa jumped and said EAT JIN. We started do dance. The next person was V oppa. We all know that he is really scared of heights. He was having a mental breakdown."Hwaiting oppa"i yelled and cheered for him.

He jumped and said butterfly. I was just staring at how he was falling down. It was really scary from the viewers point. Namjoon oppa too jumped and was really happy. Lastly jungkook who was our golden maknae jumped casually.

"Wow daebak he just jumped like that"i said and was really suprised how he has done it. Now i was just staring at members blankly and was not feeling well. I tried hard to cover it up but it fells like i will have an anxiety attack.

"Dont worry Anna. You will do really good."said jhope oppa who was internally freaking out. I just nod.

It was our turn."hwaiting"i said to each and everyone. Jhope oppa to jumped easily. Now i was literally having a panick attack. I was the last one to jump. The sky was really dark. I kept on saying to the staff that i wont do it. They cheered me in all the ways.

I went to the top and saw all the BTS members down there cheering for me . I just look at them. I went forward to jump. Then i recalled my past. I saw the same vision which was 2yrs ago . I was standing at the rooftop of our school building to just suicide cause i couldnt digest the fact about my sisters death. It was the baddest memory that was haunting me till now. I looked at the ground and saw the same vision of the buildings rooftop. I just backed off and told the staff that i cant do it.

At that point i was crying my eyes out. The staff cheered me up and gave me some courage. All the past came overfloading. I saw my family,unnie,Bts members and army. I need to overcome this fear. I took the correct chance and jumped and shouted"LOVE YOU BANGTAN FOREVER".

I was crying my heart out when i jumped. I couldnt say it whether it was beacause of the happiness or saddness i had gone through my young age. I saw that BTS members were cheering for me.

It at last ended and i ended up crying even more. As you can say it looks like i am a crybaby. The boys gathered around me and saw my crying stage.

"Aigooo..." they said. The maknae line came and hugged me. At last we had a group hug.

"Wow Anna you really did a great job in jumping"jhope oppa said. I was fanning my self to prevent from tears. I smiled at him and nod."How was it today"asked Jin oppa.

"I had really fun. I was having a panick attack over there and i started talking gibberish. When i was about to jump i saw you guys and recalled all the happy moments we had gone through our life. Atlast i jumped" i said and smiled widely. "Oh Aigoo.."said v oppa.

"so everyone had fun in bungee jumping. Hope we do it again. Bangtan will stay forever with you guys. See you next time" said RM oppa and we bid our goodbyes,

This was the best day i ever had with my oppas. We group hugged and said "BANGTAN FOREVER".

THE END.

NOTE: YOU ARE NOW 20YRS SAME GOES WITH KOOKIE

//hOPE YOU LIKE IT GUYS//