Period

I kept on rolling on my bed. I was not able to sleep . I checked my phone and it was 8:30 in the morning. My back was facing jungkook. My stomach was aching a lot. Maybe I had a upset stomach. Suddenly out of no where jungkook came and screamed in my ear.
"Ahhhh..."I screamed and hit him with the pillow. I was really annoyed
"Haa you need to see your face Anna"he said and bursted out laughing. He was laughing his ass out. I was getting pissed of . My stomach was aching a lot. Gosh this stupid cramps
"Yah shut the fuck up JEON JUNGKOOK" I yelled at him and just went to the bathroom.

My stomach was aching. Gosh I got my periods what now. Gosh this stupid cramps. I was clutching my stomach and was checking for sanitary pads in the bathroom drawer. I face palmed myself.

"Gosh it's in the closet. What now I can't go out"I murmured
"Hmm jungkook are you there" I asked. There was no response.
"Jungkook are you there" I asked once again calmly.
"What is it" he shouted. Yah now he is pissed of that I shouted at him. I have a valid reason.
"Can you help me please. I am sorry" I said from the bathroom.
"Ok what is it. Y are you talking from inside the bathroom come out and talk. I need to use the bathroom come out fast" he said.
"No wait don't come. I need your help please" I said
"Ok do it fast what is it" he asked.
"You know...hmmmm could you get me...hmmmm pads from the closet" I whispered to him.
"What is it. Say it loudly I can't hear you. Now why are you still in the bathroom come out I need to use it" he said and was twisting the kNob.
"Noooo.. just call Jin oppa. Pali" I said
"Wae"he asked.
"Don't ask anything just go call him" I said.

Jungkooks pov

Y is Anna acting strange. I was just making fun but she yelled at me. I am really angry on her. She called me from the bathroom but I didn't respond to her. She called me again.
"What is it" I asked
"Can you please help me" she asked.
"Ok what is it" I asked. She was whispering something that I couldn't understand anything.
"What is it. Just say it loudly I can't hear you. Why are you still in the bathroom I need to use it" I said and twisted the kNob.
"Noooo don't just call Jin oppa" she said.

"Wae" I asked.
"Just call him. Don't ask any questions" she said.
Why is she acting strange today. What happened to her. I went down stairs to be greeted by Jin hyung.
"Hyung Anna called you. She is in the bathroom and she is not coming outside. She told me to call you" I said
"Oh ok you wait here I will go" he said and went upstairs. I just stayed there.

Anna's pov

I was waiting impatiently for Jin oppa to come. Did jungkook tell him . Oh god my stomach is aching a lot. This stupid cramps won't stop at all.
"Anna what is it. Did you get your periods"Jin oppa asked.
"Yah oppa. I need pad it's is in closet. Can you give it to me" I asked.
"Yah wait here" he said and went to my closet. I was waiting inside the bathroom.
"Here take it" Jin oppa gave me .
"Thanks oppa" I said and took it and closed it.
"Anna the clothes are there on the bed. And just come down I will make something cold for you to drink" t he said.
"Thanks oppa" I said and went to take a shower. I went to my bedroom and changed my clothes.

My cramps wouldn't stop at all. I went to the kitchen directly to take the chocolate. You know what eating chocolate make me feel good and it will reduce the pain. I went and saw that maknae line were digging in the fridge while Jin oppa was cooking breakfast. I went to the fridge and was about to take the chocolate but Tae oppa snatched it from me.

"Yah give it back oppa" I said. But he ran away. I didn't had any strength to run as fast as him.
"Yah KIM TAEHYUNG GIVE ME THE FUCKING CHOCOLATE"I yelled at him. He was really shocked that I yelled at him. It was my first time calling him by his full name. He was really disappointed so he just gave me the chocolate. I snatched it from his hands. The maknae line were really shocked to see me in this way. I never rised my voice on them. They were really upset an it.

"What is this commotion." Asked Suga oppa who came down along with RM oppa and jhope oppa.
All of them were staring at me.
"I need that chocolate but Tae oppa took it" I said to them.
"It's just a chocolate Anna it's not a big deal . Why did you shout on us" asked Tae oppa who was pissed off.

"YAH OKKK. I SHOUTED AT YOU GUYS BECAUSE I AM ON MY PERIOD AND MY STOMACH IS FUCKING PAINING"I said and took a deep breath. My cramps started again. I just clutched my stomach and went to the living room to lay down. I saw that all the members were shocked by the answer.

"We are sorry" the maknae line said.
"Ya y are sorry just forget it. I need to say sorry for yelling at you guys. I am sorry for shouting on you" I said and eat my chocolate silently.
"So are you ok" Jimin oppa asked
"Ya I am fine. Just the cramps" I said.
"You would have told us" said RM oppa.
" I already told Jin oppa" I said and looked at Jin oppa.
"What y not us but only Jin hyung" jhope oppa asked.
"Because Jin oppa is the one eldest over here and I need to tell about this to someone. I couldn't tell you guys because I thought it was not necessary" I said.
"Oh ok. Now what do we do" asked Suga oppa.
"Ya we are not used to this right so...what should we do" asked Tae oppa.
"Just don't do anything. Just don't irritate me and don't dare take my chocolates" I said . They just nod.
"That why you were rude this morning" said jungkook who was a bit sad.
"I am really sorry. Girls in this time act a bit weird. So they can't control the pain and temper so I just shouted at you" I said with my puppy eyes.
"It's ok I can understand" he said and smiled.

"Now guys come on let's eat our break fast" Jin oppa told. We sat and eat.
"Here is your cool drink Anna. If you need anything just tell me" Jin oppa said.
"Thanks oppa" I drank and went to my room. I saw jungkook was playing.
I just took some rest. My stomach started to hurt so badly. I groaned in pain
"AHH" I groaned .
"What is it Anna. Is your stomach hurting" asked jungkook.
I just nod. He came to my bed and gave me the chocolate. He cuddled with me and I slept for a while.

It was lunch time. I woke up and went to dinning table. I saw that all were there in the living room.
"Come on guys. Time to eat" Jin oppa shouted so we went to the dinning table.
We ate in silence.
" Are you ok Anna " asked Jimin oppa.
" I am better now" I said to him.
"Don't worry guys. The pain will only last for this day. From tomorrow I will be back to normal. " I said and smiled.
"Thank god. We can have fun tomorrow" jhope oppa said in excitement. We all chuckled at his cuteness.

The whole day the members were taking care of me. They kept on cracking stupid jokes. Jin oppa helped me by cooking good food. Yoongi oppa makes me occupied with different things while we talk about random stuff. RM oppa for every one second he keeps on asking whether I am doing all right. Jhope oppa cracked stupid jokes. Jimin oppa cuddled with me. Tae oppa and jungkook too take care of me whenever I need a chocolate or a cold pack.

I was really happy how they were taking care of me. I guess they will take care of their future girlfriends in the same way. Lol..