AMA

We got an opportunity to perform in Amas . This will be fun. We woke and went to the airport to catch up LA. It's been a long time I have been to USA. I only went there for icon but couldn't meet my parents and friends.

"Oppas come fast we need to go" I yelled from downstairs.
I was wearing this

"Ne coming" the boys shouted

"Ne coming" the boys shouted. We went to the car and drove to airport. The fans were fully occupied and the press was taking our pictures. We posed for it and went inside.
"Jinjaa so many are there oppa" I said to Jimin oppa who was beside me.
"Ne just stay with us. Ok don't go away. You may get hurt because of this crowd" Jimin oppa aid. I nodded.

Jimin oppa and jhope oppa were beside me guarding like body guards. Many fans were screaming and shouting. Maybe in la too we will these many fans. We boarded the plane and jhope oppa was sitting beside me. I just rest for a while as I put my head on his shoulder. I slept and woke up.
"Yah my face is so puffy now" I said and pouted. Jhope oppa just giggled and was looking in his phone.

"Ok now only English speaking" jhope oppa said as he was facing the camera.
"Ok" I said.
"How do you feel". He asked.
"I actually feel so great and am looking forward to go to Ama. It's just a great honour to be performing in Ama. So I am thankful for it" I said in my pure American accent.
"Ok next" jhope oppa said as he was giggling. I sure know that he didn't understand anything what I said.

He turned the camera to Jimin oppa who was sitting Infront of us.
"How do you feel" he asked.
"Good" Jimin oppa said in one word which made me giggle.
"RM English is hard" jhope oppa said while pointing towards namjoon oppa.Jimin nodded.
"You got no jams Jimin" namjoon oppa said which made us laugh.

We had fun on the plane and did some bullshit. LA came so we got down from the plane. There was a huge crowd waiting for us. I was really shocked to see these many people. It was 11pm even though there are so many people. Some press took pics while we were heading to our hotel.
"Jinjaa so many of them came to meet us" I said a bit shocked.
"Ne I am happy for our armies. They came here even though it is late night" v oppa said.

We went to our hotel. Me and v oppa were placed in one room.
"I am really tired " I said and jump on the bed.
"Me too " v oppa said and slept beside me. He really slept so fast. I went to the bathroom and changed into my night outfit and slept beside Tae oppa as he hugged me like a pillow. This guy needs a pillow.