Weekly Idol

We were invited to weekly idol. And this was the first time i was invited to a entertainment show.

dress,makeup and hair:

'Welcome to weekly idol

'Welcome to weekly idol. We have a special guest for you guys... So welcome Bangtan sonyeondan."Mc Coni and Doni said and greeted us.

"2,3 bangtan! Hello everyone we are BTS"we said in unison.

"Oh BTS 8th member is here everyone."said Coni

"Hello everyone I am Anna and the 8th member of bts"isaid

"welcome bts . Now lets enjoy the show."said the mc

We all sat and talked for a while.

"So how is it to be living with 7boys together"mc Doni asked

"Its fine living with them. In the starting the maknae line were really shy but we became close to each other. Sometimes they act so weird in front of me and it is really difficult to handle them. Eventually i become the mother of them when they are clumsy"i said

"Yah i am the mother of BTS and you are the one how acts weird and also a bit clumsy"Jin oppa said. We laughed at his cuteness.

"So lets start our first segmet random play dance".said the mcs

We started dancing to i need you,run,etc. Just then Kookie and Jhope oppa were caught doing mistake.

"Now jhope and jungkook you are gonna get punishment and that is giving a kiss." We were all laughing and cringing.

"why not they kiss each there on cheeks". v oppa suggested.They suggested and were going to kiss each other. "Common guys its just a kiss"i said and laughed. All were cringing inside. They kissed each other and were really cringing.

We started the music again but the mcs caught me and v oppa dancing in a wrong way.

"You both are caught. Now V take this hammer and hit it on Anna's head as punishment and Anna you kiss V on his cheek"said doni

"Nooo....i dont want to get hit by the hammer. Oppa i am your favourite girl right pleaseeee hit me slowly"i whinned. The others were just laughing seeing my state.

"No no No...."said V oppa and laughed. I was in my position with my head down and clutching my fists. Then Tae oppa hit me really hard . I just caught my head and just fell on the floor.

"Ahhh you hit me so hard"i said and all were hitting v oppa jokingly for hitting me really hard. We were laughing so hard."I am really sorry Anna"v oppa said."Its ok. i am fine."

"Now its your chance Anna to kiss V on his cheek"said coni

"i dont have any problem in kissing his cheek"i said and smiled evily. i went near him and he was going back. We stopped him and i hugged and kiss him on the cheek. All of them were cringing and were laughing .

"Is V blushing ahh..."said jimin oppa in a teasing way.

"ok now that was fun. We move on to next segment. So all of you take your seats."said doni

"Lets know about our new member of bts Anna. This information says that you play guiter and know how to speak french and spanish. Wow first time to see a person knowing these many languages." said coni

"Yes.I learnt french and spanish in school while guiter i took classes from my 4th grade."i said

"so how did you learn Korean"doni asked. "i learnt Korean from my friend. But even now i cant understand some hard words." i said

"Ok now lets see Anna playing guitar. Please bring her the guitar"said doni

The staff brought the guitar"Its really difficult to play guitar when you grow nails" i said and show them my nails.

"ok i will play NOBODY LOVE BY TORI KELLY."

THINK THAT YOU AS HER.

I completed the song and everybody clapped."Wow that was amazing" said coni

"Can you show us your freestyle dance"doni asked

"ya sure"

JUST THINK YOU AS LISA

"Wow that was amazing"said coni

"Now moving on. We will give you some tasks you need to do it. If you pass we will give you meat and beef." said the mc

"ok "we said. I need to get the meet. "First segment is dance cover"

The music started and it was blackpinks boombaya . I went and danced. Many songs were played like exo wolf,red velvet ice cream cake,etc. In the I was really exhausted after dancing to many songs.

"So the winner is Anna.." the mc said and i jumped like a manic."My beefuuuu " i said in my cutest voice. All of them laughed. I ate my beef and some i shared with the hyung line.

"now its the staring challenge. Anna you need to select a member for the staring challenge and we will see who will win"said coni

"ok i select jin oppa" i said and laughed. We were staring for a while and jin oppa blinked. Each and every one did the staring challenge. Last was jimin oppa. We were staring for a long time. From the other side boys were teasing me and jimin.

I was biting my lips hard to prevent from laughing. As i stared for a long time tears just started to form in my eyes. My eyes started to burn. Jimin oppa didnt give up. The tears were falling down my cheeks and i tried hard not to blink but i blinked. Jimin oppa won the game. The boys started teasing me and jimin oppa for staring at each other for a long time. I blushed a bit.

The show came to an end. We bid good byes to the mcs and armys. We went to our dorm and took rest . What a cool day it was.