Its Ok

The concert in Oakland went really amazing. The fans were really enjoying the moment with us.

The concert ended and we were backstage thanking the staff and crew.

"Good work everyone.." I exclaimed and walked behind the boys.

I looked back to see Jungkook being upset and sad. I frowned and looked over.

He impatiently barged into the closest room . The staff who were tagging along just sighed and gave him space.

"Whats wrong with him?" I asked one of the staff who was standing near the door. The rest of the members were in other room .

"He is feeling a bit down" The staff whispered.

"I will talk to him." I smiled reassuringly as he nodded understanding.

I knocked the door and pressed my ears on the door hearing little sobs.

"I'm coming in" I turned the doorknob, Once door opened I saw Jungkook hugging his knees as he buried his face in them.

I gave him some time to cry out and waited for him to get adjusted.

I slowly sat beside him and stayed silent so he could feel comfortable in talking about his issue

"Jungkook..." I murmured as I put my hand on his biceps squeezing it reassuringly.

"Shhh..Its fine..Tell me whats wrong" I asked as I rubbed his back in circles.

"Normal clumsy me made a mistake again.." He mutters under his breath.

I smiled at him.

"You never learn" I say softly before bringing both the hands on each side of his face lifting it.

Jungkook stared at me with a frown on his face as I wiped his remaining tears,pulling his knees down. I held his hand.

He kept looking at my hand, sniffing.

"Making a mistake is completely normal,that only means you are human. Everyone can't be perfect in everything. So its fine to make mistakes. Don't beat yourself so much. And sometimes having flaws in yourself is the only thing that makes you unique and strong inertly. 

 Its ok.."

I pulled him into a hug as he rest his chin on my shoulder. I patted his back.

"I'm upset at myself" He said between him sniffles.

"Fells like I let down fans not giving the best" He finished his sentence as he looked down to the interlocked palms.

"Look here.. Fans won't care for a simple mistake. What they want is for their Kookie to be happy and healthy. If ever they get to know that you are beating yourself for this,they would feel sad. and agitated. They don't wanna see you crying or hurting.." I explained and smiled .

"They wouldn't mind if you just sit there in that concert singing for them,looking into their eyes. All they want is that their idols to be healthy and happy"

Jungkook let out a small smile .

"If Jimin oppa and Hooseok oppa would be with you right now ,they would give a huge lecture to you.." I chuckled a bit..

"Ohhh Jungkookie don't cry.." I imitate Jimin oppa who cares a lot for Jungkook when he cries .

He wiped his tears ,giggling in the process.

"Now muscle boy,Lets get going. Your hyungs are not really patient especially Jin oppa. He will nag if we go late" I pulled him to on his feet. Jungkook laughed heartily.

Jungkook pulled me into his embrace placing an arm on my waist as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Thank you for comforting me.." I smiled and tighten the hug.

"Lets go" I pulled him to the other room where the other members were waiting for us.

We wrapped up the concert with some happy and sad endings, but in the end we made army happy. And that's what all it matters...

 And that's what all it matters

#Cant see his crying like this:(:(:(;(

Peace out---Your Author nim :Anna