Being overprotective

Today was the award show so we were getting ready to attend the Mama awards. We all were rehearsing for the dance. We were doing DNA, spring day,mic drop,not today.

"Yah I am really tired"said Jin oppa.
"You are getting old hyung"teased V oppa.
"Yah I am young wild and free. Ok" he yelled at V oppa. We just burst out laughing. We all went down the stage as blackpinks rehearsal was going on. Me and the maknae line were dancing to there songs. I was pretty close with Jennie and Lisa.

It was our turn for the practice so we went up the stage. I saw Lisa and Jennie were going so I ran to them and hugged them.
"Ya I missed you guys" I said and hugged them.
"Aww we missed you too" they both said. We talked for a while and I went for the practice.

After few hours,it was time for the show to start. We all were in the fitting room. The boys were getting there make up while I went to the dress room to change my clothes.
I wore this:

I came out and saw all the boys staring at me from top to bottom

"Don't I look good"I asked them as I was adjusting my dress.
"Yahh you should not wear this. Wear an other one it's so revealing" said Jin oppa who became my eomma after seeing my dress.
"Yes Anna. It's revealing go change it." Said Yoongi oppa as he pushed inside the room to change.
"Well the stylist gave me ,so I can't help it and also it looks good on me." i said and went to get my makeup done. But the fact is that it was too reveling but I just didn't care.
Jin oppa was about to say something but got cut by RM oppa"yah it's ok. She looks beautiful in that dress. It's her wish. Leave it cause stylist can't change it in last moment. "
"Yah hyung she looks good in that dress"said jhope oppa to Jin oppa.

We went through the red carpet. We posed for pictures. We went to our table and sat. It was beside GOT7.
"Hello Anna" said Jackson oppa who was behind me.
"Yah.. you starled me. Don't do that. By the way Hello" I said and hugged him.
"Way daebak you look so beautiful in this dress Anna" said bambam.
"Thank you" I said. I saw that the maknae line was getting irritated as GOT7 members were being close to me and we're teasing me. I just shrugged it off and started to talk with them.

The maknae line had enough so V oppa came and said "If you don't mind can I take Anna with me. The show will start soon" . He dragged me to the table.
"I know you guys are jealous ok" I said and chuckled.
"Yah it's not funny. You wear this type of clothes then the boys will obviously flirt with you ." Jimin oppa said as he smacked my head.
"Yahhh okk. I will sit here with you guys" I said and just smiled how protective they were when it comes to you.

The show started and we all were enjoying the show. We won Best music video award, Global artist award, Best Asian style award, Artist of the year. We were really happy to get this award because of the fans. The boys helped me with my dress. Aww they are such good gentle men. I was giving the speech in English.

"We like to thank all the army's from all over the world who had supported us from the day 1. We are really thankful for you guys. This is all because of your love and affection that you give to us which made us get this award. Thanks a lot once again. Hope you support us and we will make better music in the future. Once again thanks for this wonderful award . Love you guys so much" i said and smiled at them. All were cheering for me.

We were enjoying the show . I was rubbing my hands together for some heat. I was shivering from the cold wind. I was wearing a revealing outfit and it made me even more uncomfortable. I just sat there as I rubbed my palms. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked over and saw jungkooks coat on my shoulder.
"Thanks" I mutterd and smiled at him. He just nodded and smiled at me.

I felt a bit warm. Jimin oppa gave me hot pack while Suga oppa was hugging me to make me warm. Boys are really overprotective on me, so that I won't get cold due to this weather. The show got ended and we all bid goodbye to the fans and other artists.

I was in the van with my comfortable clothes . I was really tired . The maknae line was in one car wherein the hyung line were in the other van with the manager. I was yawning. V oppa hugged me as his hand was on my waist. I put my head on his shoulders and slowly went to my Dreamland that is went to sleep peacefully.