Jake (Boyfriend)

I reached the place where I was going to meet Jake.
I got down with the members.
"Are you sure Anna?" Asked Jimin oppa.
"Ne don't worry" I said and looked around. This place still remains the same. I really had good memories with Jake in this place as well as bad. I spotted Jake standing over a distance.
"Oppas you be over there in that shop. You guys wait there I will talk to him and will come soon" I said.
"Be safe ok."jhope oppa said.
"Call us if anything happens" Suga oppa said.
I nodded and made my way towards Jake.

BTS POV
"Hyungs I don't believe that guy" jungkook said.
"Ne I don't believe him too. Anna has been hurt by this guy . I don't believe him" taehyung said.
"What if he hurts her again" namjoon said.
"Guys let's follow her" Jin oppa said.
"What.. hyung what are you talking. Anna will be angry" Jimin said
"I am with hyung. She won't be angry on us. We need to follow her" Suga said.
"Ok " they said.
"Common guys let's goo" Jin said. They followed Anna secretly behind her. They all stopped when Anna and Jake met each other. They were hidding in bushes.

Anna's pov
I met Jake and I looked into his eyes. We were staring for a while and I interupted him
"Soo ...what do you want to tell me" I asked.
"Anna first I am really sorry for what I have done. I know that you got really hurt by my actions. I am really sorry for whatever I have done. Please forgive me" he said and took my hands.
I just sighed and looked at him.
"Jake..see I know how do you feel right now. I told you you can't change the fact that you hurt me. Now it's done. We can't do anything. And I am not angry on you. I just want to know the reason for breaking up with me. Then only I can forgive you" u said and looked at him.

"Ok so you want a reason. Now listen. Anna I never wanted to break up with you. You were my first love and you still are and will be. The reason behind it was Sarah." He said and breathed heavily.
I stood there in shock. Sarah is the one I know but what does he mean..
"Sarah forced me to break up with you. I never wanted that to happen" he said and looked at him.

WHAT!!!Sarah told him to do it. She blackmailed him. I just started at him. I didn't notice that tears were forming in my eyes.
"Sarah forced me to do it. If I wouldn't do it she told me that she will hurt you in any way possible. She first came up to me and told that she like me but the fact is that she was just making up stories so that she can hurt you every way possible. I don't want you to get hurt because of me. I first denied it but she kept threatening everytime. The day Eliza died she told me to do it. I didn't do it. I wanted to be there for you and console you. I wanted to be there when that incident happened. I wanted you to cry in my arms but that couldn't happen because Sarah told me not too. I was so scared that I will be the cause for your hurting. I don't want you to be hurt because of me. I regret it every minute when I look back in time" he said breathed heavily. He was crying to which made me cry.

He continued again" you remember the day when your brother had got into an accident that he broke his hand and leg. That was done by Sarah herself. She did it because I didn't do what she said. After that she threatened me that she will do something to your family. So I didn't had any chance but just to say break up with you for her satisfaction" he said and tears were rolling down his cheeks.

I couldn't believe that Sarah is such a bitch to do this for her own happiness I looked at him . I was crying at this point of time. Who could a person be so inhuman and do such low activities. I couldn't believe it. I am really sorry Jake.
"This is what happened. I wanted to get in contact with you and tell you about this. But you were not in your right stage. I wanted to tell you everything but you went to Korea. Now you have become a huge idol and I didn't want anything to happen to you again. I am really sorry for everything. I regret Everything. I would have told you but I couldn't" he said looked at me he wiped his tears and stared at me.