I am Sorry (continuation 1)

I woke having a massive headache the next day.
"AHH" I groaned. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. I saw jungkook was going downstairs.
"Good morning jungkook" I said and smiled at him. He just ignored me and rolled his eyes. I was about to ask him but just left it out. I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

I went down but I stopped half way on the stairs. They started eating without me. Like everyday we wait for each other but what happened today. I was about to go but I just stopped in my tracks.
"Is she awake" Jin oppa asked
"Ne I am still angry at her hyung. I don't want to see her face" jungkook said with disgust.
What happened.
Yoongi oppa saw me. I just looked at them.
"I just lost my appetite I will go" he said while eyeing on me. All of them just sighed.

Was it because of me. I just went back to my room. I waited for jungkook to come back but he just didn't come. I sat on my bed and closed my eyes. I was recalling what has happened yesterday.

Flashback
I was really stressed out yesterday. I had an argument with the guys. I went out of the dorm and directly went to the bar. I drank so much and some random guy came up and started to flirt with me. He started to doing stupid stuff but he got beaten up by Jimin oppa who popped out of nowhere.

Jimin oppa bought me home. He was really angry at me. The members were really angry at me. I was drunken so much that I insulted each and everyone. I kept on talking bullshit.

I got interupted by Jin oppa giving a tight slap on my cheek. I looked at him he was really angry. Tears were just rolling down my cheeks.
"I hate you guys" I said.

I shot up my eyes. Tears were just rolling down my cheeks. I didn't expect me to do something so worst. How could I insulted them. I was a crying mess. I was being stubborn and a stupid bitch . I didn't even listen to them. I still remember how Jin oppa slapped me. It was the first time he was really angry at me. I really am stupid to do these things.

I need to talk to them apologize to them. I wiped my tears and went down. First I need to say sorry to the hyung line. I went to Jin oppas room and knocked on it. I was getting nervous. What have i done. RM oppa opened the door. He was really shocked to see me .
"What is it" he asked me a bit serious.
"Hum huh ca-n I co-me in?" I asked. I was stuttering a lot.

"Ok come in" he said. I went inside and say the hyung line all together.
"I will go" Suga oppa said.
"Oppa please I need to talk to you guys" I said. Yoongi oppa stopped in his tracks. I looked at Jin oppa who was upset because of me. While jhope oppa and Suga oppa were really angry. And namjoon oppa was serious. The whole atmosphere was really different. It looks like someone will burst out.

"What is it. " Jhope oppa yelled. I flinched a bit.
"Oppa I remembered everything that happened yesterday. I didn't mean it at all. I was just drunk and talked some shit. I didn't mean to insult you guys. Oppa please I am telling the truth. Please listen to me. I never ever felt like that. You guys are really best. I never hated you guys. Oppa please forgive me. I didn't mean it at all" I said and started to sob slowly. My head was down.

"A simple sorry is not enough Anna. Yesterday you insulted each and every one of us. You are drunk ok we get that but you were with some stupid guy and you didn't even tell us where you were going. You were really stubborn yesterday" RM oppa said.
"Ne I get it. I was drunk. But I didn't do anything wrong. Please oppas I didn't mean it at all . Please forgive me" I said and started to cry.

"Think we have forgiven Anna. But the insult you gave us yesterday cannot be forgotten" jhope oppa said. Yoongi oppa ,RM oppa and jhope oppa went out if the room. I just looked at Jin oppa.
I dropped to my knees and started crying.
"Oppa please I am really sorry. It's all my mistake. I take the blame. Oppa please at least you forgive me. You know I didn't mean it at all. I was just drunk. I didn't mean it at all. Oppa please" I said and begged him. I didn't mean it at all. I don't know what got over me. I didn't want to insult them.

"Yeah it's ok. Now just leave it. I am sorry that I slapped you yesterday. I forgave you. I know how you feel right now. I do know that yesterday was not the really Anna that I had seen. She will never been like that. Now get up" he said and helped me up. He wiped my tears and smiled at me.
"Oppa i am sorry. I know I made you angry . If you want to slap me now you can. I deserve a punishment for what i have done to you guys but please forgive me" I said looked down.
"Yeah it's fine. Now don't cry. I don't my dongseang to cry. I guess you need to go and talk to the maknae. They are in the game room" Jin oppa.said.
"Thanks oppa for forgiving me" I said and hugged him. He stroked my hair. I smiled at him and made my way to the game room.

I opened the game room and went inside.
"Oppas" I said. They all turned towards me.
"What are you doing over hear. " Jimin yelled at me. He was really angry at me.
"I came to apologize" I said and looked down.
"Apologize for what. My ass. We are really upset because of you. Now just go" Tae oppa said.
"Oppas please let me explain. I know I did wrong yesterday. I insulted you guys. I didn't mean that at all" I said to them as I went towards them l. They stood up.
"You didn't mean anything. Good. Yesterday you insulted us the most. And why did you act so stubborn for the first place. We can't forgive you" jungkook yelled at me.
"And what Anna. You even went to the bar and was drinking with some stupid man who was literally going to make out" Jimin oppa yelled. I flinched a bit.

I started to cry.
"Oppa please I didn't mean it. I don't hate you guys. I was totally drunk and was out of my mind. And the man I did stopped him and then you came up Jimin oppa. I really didn't mean. Why don't you trust me" I said to them.
"Guys let's go I am really fed up of this girl. Anna you did a wrong yesterday and it was really the worst. We can't forgive you now get lost" Tae oppa said as he he pushed me hard.

Due to that impact I tripped and fell on the glass table with a big thug. All the glass pieces went directly into my stomach. Blood was all over.
"Arghhhh" I said.