First Win

Our song i need you was making a good progress. It had got a lot of likes. Our MV got released and the comeback was tomorrow. This comeback is my 1st debut on the stage.I was working my ass off to make it perfect. We all were practicing it really hard.

"We completed at last" jhope oppa yelled in excitement

"lets go home Anna"v oppa said. "No oppa i need to practice more. I will be fine just go and rest for tomorrow."i said

"are you sure"suga oppa asked . I just nod in response. They went to their rooms to rest

I worked for about 2hrs more. I was really exhausted and tired so i stopped practicing. I drank water and rested my head towards the wall. I got up and head towards the room and slept .

NEXT MORNING:

Today was the comeback show and i was really nervous. We all ate our breakfast and head towards music bank. We were in our fitting rooms.

dress:

makeup and hair-

makeup and hair-

I was really nervous and was touching my locket that my sister gave me. So whenever i get nervous i start touching my necklace.

"are you nervous"sugga oppa asked "ya oppa . this is my first stage and as well as debut. I dont know what will happen"i said

"dont worry everything will be fine"he said and smiled.

"guys get ready its you turn" stylist unnie said

"ok guys we can do it. BANTAN BANG BANG TAN" we all said and went to the stage. We performed i need you. Fans were really cheering us and i was really happy to get debuted. We finished our performance and waited for results.

"So the winner of the music bank is........BANGTAN SONYEONDAN. The fans cheered us and we were really shocked that we won the 1st place. I was really crying due to happiness. We took the award and thanked our fans.

"We like to thank our armys who supported us from the day 1. We love you all and hope we make good music in the coming years."RM oppa said

"sarangahayeo army" we all said

After the show we all went back stage and cried a lot especially me and jimin oppa. We did a group hug. We hugged everyone and thanked all of us who helped us for this success.

WHAT A GREAT DAY IT WAS!!!!!