Meeting my parents and friends

//italics is English conversation//

We were still in LA after the Amas. We were touring and did some interviews. We went to Ellen show and James Corden show. We were all in the hotel room. All of them were gathered in the hall.
I cleared my throat and said"oppas I need to ask you guys something"
"What is it" asked Suga oppa.
"As we came here to La in USA can we go to New York" I asked.
"Why do we need to go to New York" Jin oppa asked and looked at others.
"Can we go and meet my parents and be with them for a few days" I asked.

All of them looked at each other.
"Ok then it will be fun" said jhope oppa. All of them smiled which made me smile widely.
"But first we will talk to manager Nim. He will say ok but we need to just inform him" RM oppa said and called manager Nim.
"Yes I am excited. At last I will meet my parents" I said and hugged my members.
"Thanks a lot" I said and smiled at them.
"No need of thanks. We are really happy to them" Jimin oppa said.

RM oppa came in and told us"manager Nim said ok. We need to pack our things. We need to go to the airport" .
"Ne"we said and went to pack.

My outfit:

"Are you guys ready

"Are you guys ready. We need to go" I asked them.
"Ne we are coming" v oppa said as he came down with his back pack.

We headed to the car and drove to airport. In the airport to many of the fans recognised us and took some photos. Before going I called dad and said him we all are coming to the house.
"I am excited to meet your parents" RM oppa said who was sitting beside me.
"Oh really why soo" I asked.
"Ntg just like that just that you keep on talking about your mother a lot. So I was just curious" he said.
"Good you will see Anna's family in a few hours" I said and hugged him.

We got down from the plane . I went outside the airport as wind gushed through the face. "Back to New York" I shouted as the members just giggled.
"You sure are really excited. Good now let's goo" v oppa said as he dragged me to the car.
"Yah these kids. They won't change at all. Kids will be kids" Jin oppa said as he sighed due to our silliness.
"And hyung you are getting old. So old will always remain old. They won't become young" jungkook said while he was mocking Jin oppa.

We just burst into laughter.
"Yahhh maknae shut up. I am not old. You will to become old." Jin oppa yelled.
Jungkook just stuck his tongue out and we ran to the car. We went to the car and got down at my house.

 We went to the car and got down at my house