Eliza(Anna's sister)

"HA... why you seeing me like that. I am not a monster or do i have anything on my face"i said while i was touching my face

"Are you fine"jhope oppa said. "i am really fine oppa. Now jin oppa did you make lunch or no i am starving"i said

"ya i made it. Now lets go eat"

We ate in silence . They were really happy that i was back to normal.I went and sat next to jungkook and gave him my warm smile. He just stared at me not knowing what to do. We ate and chatted for a while.

"OPPA THE LUNCH WAS REALLY AMAZING"i said with my cute voice making everyone chuckle.

"are you fine Anna"V oppa asked. "i am fine oppa"

we were in the living room. "Anna hm..can i talk to you"jungkook said. We all stared at him. "what is it kookie"i said

He pulled me into a hug and said" I am really sorry Anna i dint mean to hurt your feelings. i know i am such a bad guy making you cry a lot. i didnt mean it at all. Please forgive me . i am really sorry for what i have done to you."he cried on my shoulder as made my shirt wet.

"Ha kookie-ah i forgave you already. Dont cry please i cant see people crying because of me. Now i am back to normal.Please dont cry jebal......."i said and hugged him

" Really you forgive me"he asked. i nod he hugged me really tightly. "Now leave me i cant breathe." i said and laughed.

"sSo now everything is fine. YAY..."jimin oppa asked

"cant you see it. You got no jams at all"RM said and everyone laughed. Jimin just pouted. I hugged him and kissed him on his cheek. Jimin oppa started to blush.

"yah stop doing that. you shouldnt do that"suga oppa yelled and parted us

"yeah..jimine is blushing ah.."tae oppa teased him. Jimin oppa smacked his head and we all laughed.

I just pouted..

"now tell us more about yourself so that we can get close together"jin oppa said

"okay as you all know i came from new york. I know you guys from the starting when you came to kcon in LA. I have a younger brother Alex and a elder sister Eliza who died during a car accident.

I have a passion in writing . so basically you can say i want to become a writer than singer. I auditioned in bighit as dad told me too. i have a group of friends that are alice,sammy and micheal that i am really close with as we hangout and have sleep overs. I used to have a boyfriend when i was 17yrs who was jake. My sister died when i was 18.

This stupid guys broke up with me and left me for sarah who was my enemy in high school.My dad has his own company , my mom she works as a teacher in the school , my brother he is still studying and my sister did modelling before. And this is the pendant that my sister on my 14th birthday."

i showed them the pendant and the picture inside it was me and my elder sister eliza.

I just stared at the photo

I just stared at the photo."we are really sorry fro the loss"jhope oppa said

"ya its fine". "can i ask you how she died "V oppa asked.

I stared at him for a while. i started off"Me and my sister were really close. We were like the best sisters. One day I actually went to her company to meet her. But she didn't know I was there. She saw crossing the road while I waved at her. But then suddenly a drunk driver just hit my sister who was crossing the road and just went off.
So basically a car accident.

It was a traumatising situation cause I have seen it with my own eyes . Like my sister dieing in my arms. So it's really bad. After she died things changed. I locked up in my room . Mom was devastated a lot. And that was my first time seeing dad cry so hard. Alex,my brother couldn't take it so he was distracting himself from everything that comes regarding to Eliza.

And then here I ended as dad bought me and told me to give audition . Cause at one point I tried to give up cause your lived ones is not with you and Eliza was there for me every time. So it was really hard"

Tae oppa who was beside hugged me really tight. I cried in his shoulder and told him that i really miss her. He stroked my head so that i can calm down. I calmed down and retained my posture. I saw that everyone was in tears because of the sad story.

"Y YOU GUYS CRYING"i said . "ntg just that we feel sad for you"suga oppa said.

"i really look ugly while i cry"i said and chuckled a bit. They were normal again we did a group hug and they said 'we love you a lot'.

"ok now in the evening we will do a vlive to introduce Anna to the army"RM said

After a few hours we gathered in the dance room to film the vlive. They started it. i stood behind jungkook and jin oppa.

"hello army how are you doing"Tae oppa asked.

The comments blowed up by saying that they are fine and i love you or saranghae.

"we have an important news to tell you guys. We got a new member in bts i.e the 8th member " RM oppa said

"now lets welcome the new member of BTS presenting you ANNA!!!!!!jhope oppa said. Everyone started to dance and yelled in happiness. I jumped and introduced my self to armys"Hello everyone . I am Anna and the 8th member of bts. Hope we have a good connection and love you guys a lot. KEep supporting bts. hwaiting!!!"

The comments blowed up saying that i was cute,nice and sexy. Some of them were also negative comments but i just ignored it. Most of them were positive ones. I was really happy and ended up hugging every member. We chatted a while with the armys. We ended it and went to our rooms.

"Good night oppas"i said

"Goodnight Anna. sleep well"they said. Me and kookie went to our room and slept.