Isac 2017

We were invited to Isac. We were back stage getting ready for the sports activities.
We were doing stretches while were discussing about stuff.
"Oppas come we need to go.." I called them.
We all went with other artists of our group.
"I am excited.." jhope oppa exclaimed. I nodded as I smiled at him.

We all went out with our group to great our fans. We waved at them as they cheered for us. We stood in our places while others groups came.
Jungkook went gave the speech.
We all cheered for them.
It was the moment for sports. We were getting ready.

It was wrestling time. "Good luck oppas.." I cheered for them. I massaged Jin oppas shoulder while he smiled and did the fighting sign.

They all won it. We cheered for them.
I hugged jungkook and jumped around him. All of them giggled while looking at us.
"You surely are excited.." jungkook said as he patted my back.

Many other sports were going on.

It was break so we all sat down . Boys were with VIXX, got 7 and other people while I was with girl group.
I was sitting with twice.
I tapped jihyos shoulder and greeted her.
"How are you??" She asked as she hugged me.
"I am fine. This is really exciting" I said as I giggled.
"Hello unnie" dahyun greeted me. Twice greeted me while I smiled at them.

"Unnie is it so difficult to stay with boys.." chaeyoung asked.
"Ani they are really amazing to be with but you know they act a bit weird.." I said.
"Really like what..??" Nayeon unnie asked.
"Well they are so childish sometimes and are careless too. " I said as I sighed.

They started laughing at me.
"What happens if I say it to them.." mina wiggled her eyebrows.
"No don't do it . They will give me a huge lecture afterwards that I was talking about them with you guys. They will get embarrassed and will whine a lot which is like hell" I said as I pleaded them.

"Well then this is going to be fun.." jihyo said as she got up and made her way to the boys.
"Jihyo don't.." I yelled while I chased her.
Mina chased me with Sana.
"Sunbae..." Sana called them. The boys looked at us.
I slapped my palm over Sana's mouth and glared at her.
She just giggled.
Jihyo was going to them while I chased her. We were laughing out loud.

All the artists turned to us. All of them were watching us as we were chasing each other.
It turned into a tag game. I hit mina on her back while she chased me.
I ran and hide behind got 7 members.
" Oppa help me.." I said as I caught Youngjae oppas arm.
He giggled at me.
While jihyo caught me by my collar and dragged me out.

All of them were laughing. I looked at the boys who were laughing at us.
I fell down as jihyo fell down too. We both laughed at each other.
We sat for a while there as the boys and the girls were doing there business.
We were doing aegyo and were greeting out fans.
"Don't do aegyo I will vomit" jihyo said and gagged.
I hit her playfully while she giggled.

We all went to our groups.
"We have seen everything. You enjoyed a lot" namjoon oppa said as he ruffled my hair. We giggled.
"Well you should see how you were chasing each other . All of them were laughing out seeing you both" jhope oppa said. I smiled at them.

The event started again. It was girl group chance for running for 200m.
"Best of luck Anna..." The boys cheered.
"You sure..??" Jimin oppa asked. I can't run for a long distance . I may get breathless.
I nodded as he patted my back.
We were in our position. I was a fast runner when I was young but I stopped running when I got my first asthama attack.
I sighed and was getting ready for the run.

"Ready, set go.." they said and we blasted off. I was running like there was no tomorrow. I looked behind and saw all of them running to catch up with me. I was in first place.
I ran full speed and won the first place.
Boys came running as they cheered for me. They crashed me with a hug while I giggled.

I hugged them as I fell down flat on my butt. All of them laughed as they saw us.
Suga oppa gave me the inhaler as I pumped the air in. He ruffled my hair and smiled..
"You did great my dongsaeng" Jin oppa said as he ruffled my hair. I smiled at them.
Jihyo came and gave me a hug.
"You did really great..." She said as she smiled at me.

It was the boys turn. I cheered for them.
"Good luck oppas.." I cheered for them.

They won.. I went and hugged them.
"Congratulations..." I said to them.
We all saw the performances by other idols.
I was hanging out with other girl groups while boys were with their squad. After a while I went back to them. They were having fun. We had fun with got 7 .
"Let's go greet our army's" taehyung oppa said as he dragged me and jimin oppa.

We all waved at them. 2 of them were dancing to the songs while the fans guessed them. I was watching as I recorded them. I was irritating them both. It was fun irritating them. I started giggling while seeing them whine.
Taehyung oppa came and lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder as he hit my back.
"Oppa leave me..." I said as I wiggled while Jimin oppa was laughing at us.
Tae oppa threw me down . I pouted at him and gave my puppy eyes.

"You look so cute dongsaeng..." He said he pinched my cheeks. I hugged him back. Fans were screaming and squealing.
I laughed as both of them were acting all cute in them.

It came to an end. It was a lot fun. We had a lot of fun. We won the cup.

We celebrated. I bid byes to my friends and fans. We enjoyed a lot today. I went with the boys who were greeting the fans and were having fun...