Watching Drama

# Important..Do read it guys#

Ok guys first thing I am really thankful to you guys for reading my book..it means a lot.. I really had 10k and that credit goes to you guys.. thanks once again...
I am so happy at this point..it's so crazy..!!!😍😊😭
I am screaming...

And the second one as I promised you guys that I will write a new book when this book reaches 10k so I started a new book

And the second one as I promised you guys that I will write a new book when this book reaches 10k so I started a new book .. Go check it over..and if you are interested do read it too..

and if you are interested do read it too

Lastly thanks a lot once again...I don't know I am so happy at this point.. And now the update...

We all were hanging out in the dorm.. We had only few days to start the tour do we took break for a while...
I was boringly staring at the TV..I sighed and drank a glass of water..

"Oppas you want to watch a kdrama..I am getting bored.." I said
"Well I am fine with it..let's go" Tae oppa yelled in excitement..
"Well then I will bring something to eat.." Jin oppa said and went with Suga oppa..

"Ok which drama though.." Jimin oppa asked..
"The one jungkook likes..I don't know it whether he watched it or not.." I said as I opened it on the TV.
"Really the one which I like..what could it be.." he said an started to think..
"Well I guess I know...it's related to IU" jhope oppa said while giggling..
"Oh scarlet heart:ryeo" taehyung oppa said while chuckling..

Jungkook was blushing..lol his fanboy alert now..
"Well then let's watch it.." he said and jumped on the couch..
We giggled..
"Now the fanboy will start blushing so hard when IU acts.." namjoon said and giggled.

"Well guys come everything is ready.." Suga oppa said
We all made our way towards couch. I sat beside Suga oppa and jungkook..
"Ok I am starting it.." Tae oppa said. Jungkook rubbed his hands in excitement..we all giggled...

The drama started.. IU sunbaenim worked really hard for the drama. She suited for the character of Hae So..
It's all about the old times...all about history.. The drama was getting exciting..

Others was watching it really attentively..
There was a scene where the court lady dies.. and the character IU that is Hae soo cries a lot.. It was an emotional scene...
I cried while watching the scenes..

The boys stared at me..
"Hey why are you crying..??" Jhope oppa asked as he handed me tissues.. I didn't stop crying..it was so emotional.. Jimin oppa paused the drama
"Why you crying for the drama.." Suga oppa asked..the others chuckled..
"It was so emotional.." I said as sniffed..
"Don't cry Anna..you look like a baby..it's so funny to see you cry for a drama scene " Namjoon oppa..

"It's not funny.." I said and threw the empty popcorn bucket at him. He dodged it. The boys laughed out.
"You look funny now too" Jin oppa said
"Oppa you too.." I whinned and pouted..
"Jungkook it was emotional right.." I asked him.
"Well yeah.." he said.
"See I told you it was..so don't tease me ..." I said and crossed my hands like a small girl..

"Well he is a fanboy what can we do.." Jimin oppa said.
"Hyung..."he whinned and pouted..
While me and the boys were laughing..
"You saw how he was so jealous when the both the characters kissed.." Tae oppa teased..
"He is truly a fanboy when it comes to iu sunbaenim.. he was so into the drama.." jhope oppa said.

"Hyungs..stop teasing me.." he whinned and pouted. He just blushed.. we laughed at his childishness..
We continued the drama... We watched it till the end.. it was good.

"It was as a good drama.." Suga oppa said.
"Ne" I said tiredly..
"Guys let's sleepover..we will play and then we will talk a lot" Tae oppa suggested..
"Yeah I am fine with that.." Jin oppa said. We all agreed ..

We all bought our things.. I was lately tired so I just rested my head on jungkooks shoulder..
"Oh someone is sleepy.." Jimin oppa asked.
I nodded my head. We talked for a while. Laughing and being happy for a moment..
I fell asleep on jks shoulder..

BTS pov
We all boys were talking.
Jhope looked over to jungkook to see Anna fast asleep..
"Shhhh she fell asleep.." he said to other boys...
"SHe looks cute..she must be tired a lot" Suga said..
"Ne she must be.." jungkook said.
He helped her to sleep her properly on the mattress..

Jin put a blanket on her and kissed her..
"Have a good rest.." Jimin said...
The boys looked over to her to see her asleep..
They didn't disturb her and continued to talk..

Hope the boys and Anna are really happy.. They smiled at her and slept after a while..