Graduating 2

I woke up with a new start. I went to the bathroom to get ready and go to school. TODAY IS GRADUATION DAY!!!!!! YESSSSS. I wore my uniform.

"Oppa get up. We need to go" I said and shook Suga oppa.
"Hmmm" he said but didn't get up.
"Oppa get upppppp" I yelled at him. I know he will get angry when we distrub his sleep but we need to go.
"Yahhh shut up" he said and woke up.
"Oppa come on. We need to go to the graduation ceremony" I said and pushed him inside the bathroom.

I was preparing myself. The graduation coat and the hat will be given in the school as we will enter. After a while Suga oppa came out. He was dressed in suit. I was adjusting my tie but was in vain.
"Come here" Suga oppa said.
I went to him. He adjusted my tie and tied it properly.
"Thanks oppa" I said.
"This is how my Anna should be. You look good" he said and patted my back.
"Let's go oppa. We need to meet others." I said.

We both went out of the room. All the members were waiting for us in the breakfast area.
"Woow Anna. You look so good" jungkook said.
"My Anna has grown up a lot" Jin oppa fake cried. I just laughed at him.
"You look pretty in your uniform" namjoon oppa said.
"Ne it's been many years . Now I feel like I am back to college" I said and smiled at them.
"Guys let's eat and then we will enjoy" Jimin oppa said. We all eat and went to the car.

"I want you guys to come with me" I whinned and pouted.
"We will be there. You should go first. " Tae oppa said.
"Ne we will come fast. Now kiddio go" jhope oppa said .
I went on my own. My members will come afterwards. I reached the school. All my classmates were there. I missed my school so much. Some of them were BTS fans too. I spotted Alice, Sammy and Michael waiting for me. I waved at them. I went towards them and hugged.

"Wow Anna. I didn't believe you were coming even though you had a busy schedule" Michael said.
"Ne it's graduation ceremony and I will miss this school and you guys so much" I said .
"Where are the boys" Sammy asked.
"They are coming after a while. They will come soon" I said.

We walked towards the school. Many fanboys asked for autographs. I have them and moved towards the school.
Me and Alice were at the back while the boys were in the front walking.
"It's graduation day finally. I will miss this school a lot. We really had good memories with this school. It was the first time we became friends in this school. AHH I will miss you and those happy days" she said and started to cry. It was the last day for sure.
"Yah Alice. It was great meeting you and thanks a lot for being with me." I said and hugged her.

We met our classmates and teachers. We went towards the ceremony hall. Mom and dad couldn't come because if there work but they congratulated me. Alex to couldn't come. The whole hall was decorated. It was beautiful. I was looking and talking with my friends but got interupted by a huge crowd shouting and screaming. I guess they are hear. I looked at the crowd to see my oppas waving at me and my friends. I went to them and made my way.

"Oppas come over here. I will show you my classmates" I said and dragged them.
"Hello everyone" they said.
"Ok so these are my classmates" I said.
"Omg itsss BTTSSSSSS" Nicole said.
We just laughed. "You guys are truly a big fan" I said. We talked for a while. The boys gave us the bouquets. Out of a sudden someone hopped on my back.

"Yeah girl. How are you. I missed you a lot. After all you are the famous Anna from BTS" Ron said. So he is also my classmates. We all are really close that we share everything . We really coperate each other from tiny bit of copying to anything in this world. I actually helped him from getting bullied. Each and everyone know me because I help people from getting bullied and be kind enough to them.

I just laughed at him I saw my members giving death glares.
"Could you move away. You are hurting my dongseang" RM oppa said.
All the other members nodded there heads while Jimin oppa pulled away from him. We both laughed at them.
"Why are you laughing" jhope oppa.said.
"Oppa seriously. He is my friend. My classmates. He does this everytime. So he is safe" I said and hugged Ron.
"Seems like I will get roasted anytime miss Anna" Ron said. I just smacked his arm.