Hanging out and loads of fun

I woke the next morning lazily.
"Good morning" said jungkook.
"Good morning" I said and rubbed my eyes.
"Get ready and come down for breakfast " he said and left. I went to the bathroom and did a quick shower.

"Hello everyone" I said as I went down the stairs

"Hello . Anna go call Sammy he is not waking up at all" Jin oppa said.
"Oppa you should actually tell Alice not me. She has some good techniques" I said and chuckled
"Oh really the Alice go wake him up" Jin oppa said.
"Huh oppa noo. I don't want to get kicked out" she said.
"Yah Alice go now and wake him up . Micheal and jimin are in mission to wake Yoongi up now go. Take Anna and Taehyung with you" jhope oppa said. Alice smirked.
"Ok then I am fine" she said and dragged us both.

"Yuh why last time we tried to wake him up he kicked our asses out" I said.
"It's your problem then" Alice said and chuckled.
"You guys are being scary cats. See I am only man here. I will go and wake him up" Tae oppa said.
"Sure go ahead" we said and laughed.
He went inside. He tried to wake him up but he didn't buldge at all. Sammy moved a bit. Sammy got irritated so he kicked Tae oppa. Oppa fell down on his butt flat. We were out watching the scene.
Me and Alice were laughing out loud.

We went in. "That's why we don't want to wake him up. He is same as Yoongi oppa when he sleeps" I said.
"Now what do we do" Tae oppa asked.
"I don't have any option left" Alice said.
She took the bottle which was lying on the side table and poured it on him.
"Yahh whiy did it.... !!!!!" Sammy screamed. He jolted up and saw Alice pour water on him.
"Tae oppa run leave Alice and run" I said and we bothering ran outside.
"Yahh don't leave me here" Alice said and started running behind us who was chased by Sammy.
Sammy soon caught her in the living room.

Now all of them were there down even Yoongi oppa.
"Caught you now where will you go" he said and smirked.
"Leave me Sammy. It's there fault too" Alice said and struggled
Me, jungkook and Tae oppa were laughing so hard.
"No no no" he said and rubbed his face to her face and tickled her.
"Stop it" she said. While Sammy just caught her waist and turned her round.
We all were laughing.
Jin oppa cleared his throat.
"Umm are you guys done?!" He asked. We all stopped and looked at him. Sammy let go off Alice.
"Yeah now come on let's eat. Sammy go freshen up" Dawon unnie said.
"Aish this guy ruined my face" Alice said.
"You did it yourself" I said and chuckled. She just pouted.

After a few minutes we all sat down and ate our breakfast.
"Oppa it's so good" Alice said with food stuffed in.
"Ne hyung it's so good.." jungkook said eating like pig.
"Yuh first eat and talk kids" Yoongi oppa said.
"What do we do today???" RM oppa asked.
"I don't know..." Jhope oppa said.
"Hmm what about we enjoy our day today in the house rather then going out" I said.
"Ne I am fine with it" Jimin oppa said.
We all nodded.
"And we will have only girls day while you boys do whatever you want" Dawon unnie said.
"What no nonna we will get bored" Micheal said.
"I am fine with it. It's been a while I hangout with girls. I am getting bored to live with boys" I said and chuckled.
"Woah so you don't like us... " Jimin oppa said and pouted.
"Ani oppa I love you guys. I want a day with unnie and Alice" i said and laughed out.