Sad day of my entire life

I woke up crying from my sleep. Today is my worst day ever. I just put my face in my hands and started to cry due to my stupid nightmare.

"Anna what is it. Why you crying" alice asked as she came up to me and hugged. I just cried in her arms. Micheal and Sammy were also there.

"just dont cry. I know today is the worst day for you . Please just dont cry. Calm down" Sammy said as he came and hugged me. I just couldnt stop crying. Alex who was passing by with tae oppa stopped and came into the room rushing.

"Anna why are you crying." alex asked. as he hugged me. "you know it. This is the worst day ever and i had the same nightmare" i said and sobbed in his arms.

"i know i can understand. I am really sorry. We need to go there today" alex said. " i will not come. i will breakdown over there. I dont have much courage to go there and meet her" i said and just sobbed.

Tae oppa who was watching this all couldnt understand anything. By now all the members were standing at the door while i cry in my brothers arms.

"what is it Anna. Why are you crying" Jin oppa asked as all of them came inside. I just cried and didn't reply to them.
"Actually today is her worst day. And she had a nightmare" Michael said.
"Why is that. What happened. Tell us" RM oppa asked. I continue my crying
"Oppa its..today is the day Eliza died" Alice said at last. All of them just looked at me. It made me cry more.
"Ne it's her worst day. It's been 3 years that she never visited her after she went to Korea. She doesn't have much courage to go there because she will breakdown Infront of Eliza which she promised to not do it" Alex said as he looked at them.
"Oppas I don't want to go. I am really sorry. I regret a lot. I don't want to please jebal..." I said and shook Suga oppa who was beside them.
"Please don't cry first." Jungkook said.

I stopped crying and looked at them.
"You want to meet your sister right" asked Jimin oppa. I just nodded.
"Then you should go meet her and say that you are healthy and fine. You need to do it Anna. You need to go which will make her happy" Jimin oppa said.
"Ne Anna Jimin is telling right" v oppa said and placed his hand on the shoulder.
I just looked at them and looked at Alex.
"Yes Anna. Elisa never wanted me and you to cry for her. If you don't visit her you will be sad which makes Eliza sad as well as us. Please I am there for you. These people are there for you." Alex said and hugged me.
"Ok I will come" I said.

"Everyone get ready. Get into black we will go to Eliza's cemetery" Michael said while all of them went to there rooms.
I just got up and wore my black mourning dress. I looked at myself in the mirror. Am I ready to see her in that state. It's been 3 yrs I never went to that place. I touched my locker and opened it. I just closed my eyes and sighed.
I went out and to the hall to see all of them are ready to go. I saw mom who is as looking down. I know that she too cried. I went and hugged her.

"She will be fine" I said.
"Let's go" dad said. We all went in the car. We all the members were in one car while my friends and parents were in other. I just looked outside.
"Ntg will happen Anna. We are there for you" Suga oppa said. I just nodded.

We came to the cemetery to meet Eliza. I just get down and didn't move. Some off us had flowers in there hands.
"Come we need to go" Jin oppa said and took me inside while dad took mom.
We came inside and I was standing in front of Eliza's cemetery. We all put the flowers and prayed for our life's. I didn't notice that I was crying. I just covered my face and cried.

Mom came and hugged me. She was too crying.
"You know that she doesn't like crying Infront of her right. Just don't cry" mom said and hugged me. I wipe my tears and looked at the cemetery
I saw that all my members were in tears. We prayed and just remained silent. Dad and mom went and placed there flowers. We placed it too.

"We should get going. Church will be opened soon" dad said as he hugged mom.
"Dad you guys go take Alice, Michael and Sammy too. We will be here for a while" I said.
Dad just nodded. While my friends hugged me and left to church.
I went down my knees and sat beside Eliza's cemetery.
"How are you. Are all these people over hear taking care of you. I hope you are doing I up there. I am happy but I am just missing you a lot. When you were there with me we did all kind of stupid stuff. Those stupid stuff that we went out night sneaking into the alley and room the streets in night" I said and chuckled.

"We did all kinds of stuff which we shouldn't do it in young age. But that's all gone when you were gone. Why did you leave me. You told me that you will be forever with me. But for you I am living because you don't want this Anna to be weak and to live her life happily. That doesn't mean that you give your life for me to be happy. You told me not to blame but I still blame myself. See now I have 7handsome guys with me" I said and pointed at them. I saw that they did understand what ever I saw.

"You used to talk about these guys the whole time. Basically fangirling. I saw how happy you were when they came to kcon and you wanted to meet them. Now as you see your Anna is one of them. But unfortunately you couldn't meet them because of me. I am really sorry Unni. I am really sorry. I am so guilty right now. But now everything is gone." I said and sobbed loudly. My whole body was shaking

All of them came and hugged me.
"Gwenchana. Don't cry. Jebal" v oppa said as he started to cry. I wipes my tears and said"I am not crying Unni. Please take care of yourself and be happy. I am really grateful to have a sister like you" I said and got up

Alex came a hugged me .
"Well I missed her a lot" he said while putting his chin on my head.
"Don't worry. Everything is alright. She is sure happy right there" I said while pointing to the sky. I wiped his tears as he smiled.

All of them hugged me. "I am fine" I said and hugged them.
"Now I understand how you feel so bad." Jhope oppa said.
"I am really sorry. We are really sorry for hurting you in anyway" Jin oppa said.
"I am fine. Don't be sorry. Now let's go we need to go to church".I said

We all went to our car and drive to church. We went in and prayed for a while. After wards we went to our house and ate lunch.
"Uncle we need to go tomorrow. We have our flight tomorrow afternoon" rm oppa said.
"Oh ok." Dad said.
"Mom, dad I will come to meet you ok. Just take care of yourself. " I said to them.
"Yes. Just stay safe" mom said.

We all went to our rooms and packed our stuff. We all spent time together for a while. We played and talked about stuff. It was night time so we slept.
In the morning we got ready and were heading to airport.
"Take care of yourself" mom said and hugged me.
"Be safe. Work harder" dad said. "Boys work harder and take care of this girl" dad said and hugged them.
"I will miss you ms. Coconut" Alex aid and hugged me. While I smile at him"will miss you to Mr. Handsome" I said.

"We will miss you" Michael said as he, Sammy and Alice hugged me.
"Call us ok. If you have time." Sammy said.
"Be safe and work harder" Michael said.
"And do listen to boys you girl. Be safe" Alice said.
I nod and gave them smile. All of them have there last good byes.

We bid them goodbyes and went to car to go to the airport.

Back to Korea......