Everything went wrong (Hobi oppa)

I got interupted from my thoughts by someone who knocked my door. I wiped my tears and stood upright.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"Oh Anna it's Yunhee can I come in for a second" she asked.
Why is she here right now???. Getting back to insulting again..... I sighed.
"Yeah come in" I said. I unlocked the door and she came in . She closed the door a bit.
"Huhh Anna I am sorry I didn't mean anything about your sister. I didn't know about it that Eliza is your sister. I am really sorry" she said and looked at me.
"Yeah it's ok. You -" I got interupted by her.
"Do you really think that I came here to apologize. Tsk tsk . What are you thinking bitch. Whatever I told down right now is true you know. It's so cheap. Your sister is truly a slut. It seems that she slept with the manager. You too are the same. Getting into this group making out with them . Don't you have minimum shame or what. You got a lot of qualities like your sister. Such a bitch and a fame whore" she said while smirking. She gave me a disgusting face.
I just looked at her blankly. I was controlling my temper a lot.

"Why are you doing this.? Just shut up. You don't have any fucking right to speak about my sister like that. Who are you to judge me and her. Now tell me as I am asking you calmly why are you doing this to me. What have I even did to you. I never picked up a fight with you or do anything to hate me"I said as calmly as possible. I was controlling my temper a lot.

"Haaa you have done a lot. Your presence in the group is only waste and stupid. No one will care about you. You came into the group and my boys started to roam with you and care for you. They didn't even care about me. This is all because of you bitch. So stay away from them or I will make your life hell which you will regret later. And one more thing if they ask and you tell them the truth then for sure your favourite so called Dawon unnie will get hurt because of you. I will make her life like hell if I see you with the boys cause I am living here with them for a while" she said smirking.

What the hell !!!Dawon unnie will get hurt because of me if I tell about them about her bitchy attitude they will get hurt which I don't want that cause I don't want any trouble . I just can't....
"What the hell
Don't you fucking do it. I will kill you. " I yelled at her.
She just smirked and suddenly she started slapping herself. She started to fake sob loudly.

The boys and unnie came running into the room to look for what is happening with us. Yunhee was smirking and fake sobbed loudly. She hugged jhope oppa.
"What happened here. Why is she crying??" Jhope oppa asked.
"What happened Anna. Did you do something" jungkook asked.
I just stared blankly at the bitch. What an acting . How can she do it??? I can't tell anything to them. She will hurt them. She has that capability to do it. I just stared blankly.

"Anna what happened tell me" Jin oppa said while he held my hand.
"She won't tell anything. I came her to apologize her. I told her I was really sorry for whatever I have done down. But she just started to yell. I understand why she was yelling so I apologized again but instead she started calling me names and slapped me hard. She doesn't listen at all. She slapped me a lot and now see what she has done. I am really sorry Anna. I don't mean to do it. Please just don't hurt me. I beg you" Yunhee said and smirked. She snuggled in jhope oppas chest.

I gasped and moved a back. She is truly a bitch. A two faced women. All of them gasped at what she said and we're looking at me.
"What...Anna told it. Is it true Anna" Yoongi asked. I just looked down. I was quite
"Tell Anna. Did you really do it. Did you slap her" jungkook yelled at me. I flinched a bit. I was controlling my tears. I bit my lip and was quite.
"She even did something bad boys. It was ok if she slapped me but I didn't expect her to call names . She even called Dawon unnie a bitch and a slut for being in model industry. She really dont have any interest in this group. She is just using your fame. She even called you names and told me that she was just using you guys for fame and money. She doesn't care about you guys"Yunhee said. I looked at her. She was smiling widely because of her victory. I looked down. I can't handle anymore.
"What have you called my sister a slut??bitch??. What the hell Anna. I don't expect you to be like this. You are truly a huge bitch. You are just using our fame. What the hell has gotten into you. You have no right to call my sister like that. You are showing your true colours now. You gain sympathy from us and act like a bitch. I never ever thought of you like this. Tsk tsk disgusting of you too do this" jhope oppa yelled.
I never seen him yelling at anyone.