Josh Burrage ~ Cuddles

I grumbled under my breath for what seemed to be the millionth time that night. I had a science final coming up, and I had absolutely no idea what was going on. I haven't had any idea what was going on for a while, actually. I don't know how I managed to succeed in school and make it to college.

"Science and all its confusing glory." I grumbled.

"What was that?" my boyfriend, Josh, asked, poking his head in my room.

"Science." was all I replied. 

Josh came over and looked over my shoulder to see what I was working on. "Yeah, I get what you're saying."

I whacked his arm. "You're supposed to be helpful, Josh." I said, laughing.

"All right, what question are you stuck on? I'll try to help as much as I can." 

I scanned my paper, having momentarily lost my place on it. I pointed to a certain question: Explain the process of thermal energy transfer.

Okay, look. This may seem like an easy question for certain people, but I've been juggling 2 hours of sleep each night, keeping our apartment, and taking care of Josh's Newsies tour and making sure that he gets what he needs. (He's on a vacation right now, which explains why he's with me in our apartment.)

"That's easy." Josh said.

"What? I thought you had no idea on how to do this stuff."

Josh laughed. "I don't."

"Then how can you give me an answer?" I reasoned.

"Simple. The answer? Cuddles."

I thought for a moment, then grinned. "You aren't wrong."

"I'm never wrong. Speaking of which....you look like you need some sleep." he said.

I nodded and got up from my seat at my desk, and promptly flopped onto my bed gracefully (Haha what am I saying). A moment later, Josh flopped onto the empty space next to me.

"What was I saying? Oh yeah, cuddles." he said, pulling me into him. I laughed and turned in his grasp so that I was facing him. I buried my head in his chest and fist my hands in his shirt. 

I ended up falling asleep in his arms.

And the best thing? I didn't fail my final.

Maybe I should study with Josh more...