Davy Prentiss Jr. ~ Keep You Safe (Part 3)

Requested by mancheehewitteadesjr

This is probably getting annoying bc I keep dragging this on. But enjoy!

~~~

Davy was a sweet boy.

He had immediately gotten out of bed the next day as I walked in, looked up to see me at the door, and got up and walked to me with some difficulty. He looked me in the eye and kissed me.

I had frozen in shock at first, but then recovered and kissed him back. When we pulled away, he was a bit red faced, and had a small smile on his face. I smiled at him, and he smiled back, quickly kissing me again before pulling me close and hugging me as if there was no tomorrow.

He rested his head on mine, wrapping his arms around my waist and taking a deep breath. I wanted to stay like this forever, but I knew that Davy had work to do. His Noise said the same.

Yer so pretty, Avery. I wish you could stay with me forever. Screw Pa. Screw work.

I laugh, looking up at him. He was such an adorable boy, I can't stress that enough. 

"Love ya, Avery." Davy said, kissing the top of my head. "I won't ever leave ya. I promise ya."

"I love ya too, Davy." I replied. "I'm holding ya to that promise."

That was a lot shorter than I expected....

Anyway, that concludes this imagine. 

I just wanted to say that I have been inactive this past week because I was at a camp called MFuge/XFuge/CentriFuge/XFuge on Mission (situated on the campus of North Greenville University in Greenville, SC this year). It was such a fun mission trip, and if any of y'all were there this year, or any past year, message me, comment here, anything. Tell me how your guys' MFuge experiences went. It would've been great to meet one of my followers or someone I follow.

If any of y'all are firm believers in Christ, I highly recommend going to this camp. You'll have so much fun and you'll have a stronger relationship with God. I myself am not a firm believer, but I hope to be, and I'm hoping that this camp can help me with that. I will be attending this camp for as long as I can, so if any of you are going next year, or any year after that, please let me know and we can meet each other and talk and I can introduce you guys to my fellow friends.

Thx so much! Hope you enjoyed! Tell me if anything needs to be changed! :)