Delancey Brothers ~ The Beauties and The Bad Boys (Part 1)

Requested by BeckyMerari1808

Oscar is played by Anthony Norman. Morris is played by Mike Faist.

~~~

Delanceys

Oscar sighed as he stacked the newspapers in the back room with his brother, Morris. The strike ended a few weeks ago, and it seemed like all the newsies had girlfriends now, if they hadn't already. It seemed as if he and Morris were cursed to never have a girlfriend that wanted to be around them. Yes, he beat up the newsies, but that was because he had to. But he thought on it, and it didn't seem like the right way to solve the problem. But the newsies started it! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH he was giving himself a headache. He needed someone besides Morris to knock some sense into him (literally and figuratively) and calm him down.

The brothers saw two girls walking by. They seemed to be newsies, too. But Oscar would remember seeing a pretty face like those girls'. Upon walking closer, Oscar noticed the girls were twins. And despite them having the same face, he immediately had his eyes set on the twin wearing a teal and white plaid shirt with gray pants and a black vest. Her newsie cap was crooked on her head, and she carried a newspaper, occasionally shouting headlines. And although Oscar knew that he had only just seen her, he also knew that he was instantly in love with her.

Apparently Morris was just as in love with the other twin because he was staring at them with a look of admiration

Apparently Morris was just as in love with the other twin because he was staring at them with a look of admiration. She was wearing a gray striped shirt with the sleeves rolled up and blue pants with a light gray vest. She had glasses that completed the look.

"Oscar! Morris! Stop staring and get back to work! I don't want you with those girls! There are better ones out there!" Wiesel yelled at his nephews

Oscar and Morris sighed, turning back to their work and away from the twins.

~~~

"Those girls sure are something." Morris remarked at dinner.

Uncle Wiesel froze. "I thought I told you I didn't want you with  those girls." he said stiffly.