Haz Osterfield ~ Whose Idea Was This?

I made my way into the kitchen, yawning as I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I was hoping for a quiet morning with Monty and I doing nothing but sitting there, but noooooo.

I grumbled as I walked into the kitchen, hearing Tom and Haz screaming in the guest room doing who knows what. I made myself a piece of toast, and sat down at the table, half asleep. Monty padded up to me, putting his head in my lap for some scratches. 

It had been barely 5 minutes when Tom and Harrison burst out of the room holding silly string cans and spraying them at each other.

My boyfriend Harrison and his best friend Tom decided to wake up early and buy some silly string to spray around Haz and I's apartment. (Later I found out they had done it to Tom and his girlfriend, Isabella's apartment before heading over to ours and ruining it with silly string.

I was no longer sleepy. "Harrison!" I screeched. Tom snickered. "And don't think you're not in trouble, Tom."

"Early Halloween decorations?" Haz tried weakly.

"It's August." I deadpanned. "Besides, silly string is really hard to get off of walls, did you think of that?"

Haz and Tom shook their heads, like little children caught red-handed doing something they weren't supposed to. (Mind you, they were already like that.)

"How about we go prank someone?" Tom suggested mischievously. 

I raised an eyebrow at him. "You lost me after prank."

The boys grinned. "All right, here's what we'll do."

~~~

Okay, now that I look back on it, it was a pretty stupid yet still funny thing to do. We ended up spraying silly string on certain houses in the neighborhood next door.

But it all turned downhill when someone called the cops on us, and we bolted in different directions. Haz ended up following me. Not that I minded; I would've turned myself in if I were hiding by myself because it'd get too creepy hiding alone and if it meant having at least one other person to be around, even if it were the cops.

We ducked into an alley, and hid between two dumpsters. I huddled against the wall, pressing myself into it as much as I could to avoid being seen. Haz hugged me closer to him, his arms wrapped protectively around me.

"Whose idea was this, again?" I muttered.

Harrison ducked his head sheepishly. "Sorry."

I smirked. "Remind me to pay you back sometime."

He winced, but I could see a faint brush of pink on his cheeks. "Ri--"

I heard footsteps walking past the alley we were in. They also came with hushed voices. If I listened closely, I could hear Harry and Sam's frantic voices. I put my hand over Harrison's mouth, swatting away his hand that made to take my hand off his mouth.

"But we didn't find them yet! We can't just leave them out here!" Sam whispered quickly.

"God, you make it sound like they're lost pets. Harrison has his key to the apartment. And I'm pretty sure (Y/N) has hers too. They'll be fine."

I leaned towards Harrison, whispering an idea in his ear. His face lit up and he nodded excitedly. We waited until Harry and Sam had passed, then snuck out of the alley behind them. 

3...

2...

1...

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" the twins screamed, jumping away from us. "HOLY SH--oh, it's you guys."

Harrison and I burst out laughing, ignoring the death glares that the twins sent our ways. 

"Your faces! Priceless!" Harrison gasped out.

"You're going to pay for that." Sam grumbled as we walked back home.

"Sure, sure." Harrison shot back. "(Y/N) and I are going to be prepared." He pressed a kiss to the top of my head. "Right?"

I turned my head so I could kiss him properly. "Yep. So watch out."

idek wth this is. literally nothing happens with Haz and at the end you can kinda tell I was trying to include some Haz x reader but it seemed to be a futile attempt. It's late guys, this is great. 

I might unpublish and fix this.

But i might not since i'm lazy.

idk.