18

[MATURE]

I sat in my bed, listening to music and studying. Randy was out with Lenny and I was pretty glad so I could have some alone time.

During my study session, there was a heavy knock on my door. It had to be Austin bringing me my book. I got up and opened it, staring him in the face.

"Thanks," I said, reaching for my book that he was holding in his tattooed hand. He pulled it away before I could grab it.

"God damn," he said, looking me up and down. "Those shorts are killing me."

"No, we're done with this," I shook my head.

"Oh, are we?" He raised an eyebrow, walking into my room, causing me to back up.

"Yes," I said. "Can I have my book?"

"If you tell me the truth about something," He breathed, getting closer to me, backing me into the wall by the bathroom. "Do you really want me to leave? You just want to forget about me and how I made you feel?"

"Austin, it's just best if I don't," I said quietly as his lips attached me my neck, leaving soft kisses. Why wasn't I stopping him? Because you want him, you idiot!

"I didn't ask what was best," he said as he bit down a little on my neck. I threw my head back, allowing him to. But why? Why did he have this control over me? "I asked what you wanted."

He kissed my lips finally, sliding one hand over my hips.

"Austin," I said sternly and he stopped to look at me. "Why are you pretending to like me?"

"How am I pretending?" He asked. "If I didn't like you, I wouldn't have brought your book back."

"Are you just going to completely brush off the fact that you told me I was a bet yesterday?" I scoffed.

"Have you not realized the bet is over?" He asked me. "I got my fifty bucks. I'm here because I want to be."

"Yeah, because all you care about is what you get out of it," I told him, folding my arms across my chest.

"In case you haven't noticed, princess, the two times we've hooked up, I didn't ask for anything from you," He got closer to me again. "I done it for you. So how am I getting anything out of it?"

"You like to be in control and to watch girls writhe underneath your touch," I looked up at him, our faces way too close together.  "And to you, that's more pleasure than anything sexual."

"You're right," he chuckled. "But you do it the best."

"What?" I asked. He got closer to me and pulled the straps of my camisole down my shoulders.

"How you react to my touch is insane," he said, kissing my collarbone. I wanted to pull away so badly but I couldn't resist him. When I was around him, I melted. "What do you want, Olivia?"

"To tell you to leave," I choked. "But I can't."

"I'll leave if you truly want me to," he smirked at me. I could tell him to go. But I could also kiss him and let him touch me the way I found myself yearning for. "All you have to do is tell me to stop."

That's all. I could say, 'Stop Austin,' but I didn't. Instead, I crashed my lips into his. He immediately kissed me back, putting his right hand under my thigh, lifting it up. I whimpered as he gripped my thigh tighter, biting my lip as well.

"That's what I thought," he said, picking me up completely and carrying me to my bed. He laid me down, my brown hair sprawling out on my pillow.

"I don't want to be just another girl," I breathed as he hovered over me. "So if I am, can we please not?"