I

"Alright! What is the punishment?" Jimin asked, looking at her que cards. Kevin and Jae looked at each other and smirked. Jimin looked at them while rolling her eyes slightly, and reached into the bucket.

"Oh, interesting!" She said, showing the punishment to the other two. They smiled while Jimin continued talking

"Okay, so we can have Dowoon back hug Wonpil!" She said. Dowoon's ear went red, and Wonpil smiled slightly.

"Aww! The Maknae is getting shy!" Jae teased, causing everyone's attention to move to Dowoon. His ears went to a darker shade, and he looked at his lap.

"Okay. You two stand up and Dowoon, back hug Wonpil." Jimin stated again, gesturing to the open area. Dowoon hesitantly got up, along with Wonpil. The older of the two stood with his arms out, while the younger slowly crept his hands on his sides, and moved more into a hugging stance.

"Aww!" Everyone cooed at the two, and they both quickly sat down. Dowoon's wars were still red, and Wonpil had a smile on his face. They both stayed like that until the end of the ASC episode.

After Jimin, Kevin and Jae ended the episode, the band of five went to the back to get ready to go back to their dorm.

As soon as they left the car, Dowoon made a Beeline straight to his room, which he shared with Wonpil, Of course. He flopped on his bed, feeling highly embarrassed at the events that occurred earlier.

"Dowoon? You alright?" Wonpil asked, walking into their shared room, and sitting on his bed which is across from Dowoon's.

"Yeah. Just tired today!" The younger replied, feeling his ears become hot once again.

"Okay. Why don't you sleep some. We have the rest of today off, and Sungjin is making food in a little bit, so I can wake you when we eat." Wonpil replied, smiling a very wide smile. Dowoon nodded, not taking his head off of his pillows.

"I will leave you alone." Wonpil left the room, closing the door behind him. Dowoon let out a breath, and closed his eyes.

He hugged Wonpil, his long time crush, on tv.