W

The boys spent the next couple minutes getting to know Hyungmin, and then he left, but allowed them to go home due to the not so great day. Sungjin had told everyone to go lay down when they got back, especially because it was 11 o'clock and no one expected it to be that late.

Dowoon and Wonpil agreed to change, and then talk for a little bit and try to talk about what had been unspoken between the two.

As of now, they were sitting on their own beds, and neither knew how to start the conversation. It was going to be an awkward one from the get go anyway.

"You don't know how to start this either?" Dowoon asked, trying to break the silence.

"Not really, but I think you just did." He replied, looking at the drummer across from him.

"I guess I did. Anyway, I do like you, a lot if you couldn't tell." He said, his ears immediately turning red, and he looked down.

"I like you too, and before you ask, no it is not just because of the song, like I said before." Wonpil replied, his cheeks dusting the familiar color of rose pink. Dowoon flopped back on his bed and smiled.

"I never realized how nice it felt to get that off my chest." He said, laughing a little. Wonpil stood up and walked next to him, and laid down next to him. He turned his body so he was facing the younger. Dowoon turned his face so they're were gazing Into each other's eyes. Dowoon's ears shaded darker, but he forgot about it and continued to look into the others eyes. A soft smile was on both of their faces.