R

"Why is Dowoon's face red?" Wonpil asked, seeing the drummer scurry to the bathroom, Sungjin following out the door and to the couch.

"What happened to him? Is he alright?" Wonpil asked again, looking back towards the closed bathroom door.

"He is just having a rough day, manager and all." Sungjin lied, sitting across from Wonpil. He acted that he had to lie, but knew it would be best if he didn't say the real reason.

"Oh. He has been treating Woonie like complete crap lately." He said, furrowing his eyebrows. The rest looked back in the last couple days, and realized that to be true.

"He has, hasn't he." Brian whispered to himself, instantly feeling worse for the youngest. The bathroom door opened to reveal a red Dowoon, who had a couple tears still falling from his eyes. The youngest realized everyone was looking at him, so he bolted to the room, and quickly shut and locked the door.

"Poor Dowoon." Jae said, staring at the closed door. After a couple minutes, everyone heard a large son from the room, and Sungjin immediately went to the door and knocked on it, Wonpil following close behind.

"Dowoon! Open the door." Sungjin called, knocking on the door again. There wasn't any sounds, except crying, indicating that there was movement, so he knocked on the door but Wonpil spoke this time.

"Woonie! Open the door." He said, listening to the door. They heard his breath hitch, and tried opening the door, but it was still locked.

"G-go away. I wanna b-be alone." Dowoon called, shakily.

"He is shaking, and sobbing!" Jae said, putting his hand in Sungjin's shoulder from behind the leader. They all decided to listen, and went to go sit down again.