B

"I can explain. When we got home, Dowoon and I decided to talk since their were obviously unspoken words between us. So, we got to talking and Dowoon said this really long, thoughtful speech about why he loved me, and apparently Jae heard the entire thing and he said 'kiss him you fool. If you don't I will' so apparently Brian heard him say it and I guess he got made or something." Wonpil explained, and Sungjin nodded.

"We are dating, by the way." Dowoon pointed out. Sungjin smiled and stood up from sitting on Dowoon's bed.

"That's great. Congratulations guys." He said, smirking.

"DENIED!" Wonpil yelled, shaking his head.

"What? You don't like my pun?" The leader asked, to which both shook their heads.

"Fine but I am still happy for you two." He smiled and left the room. Dowoon and Wonpil decided to start getting ready for the day while Sungjin woke up the other couple.

"Are you two dating?" Was the first thing Jae asked both of them. They nodded, and started backing up as Jae started jumping up and down.
"This is great!" He said, completely forgetting about jealous Brian.

"We have to go and help with the music video filming today so please start getting ready. We have to be there really soon." Sungjin said, and everyone nodded. They started to get ready, and Brian was kind of made at Jae.

"Brian~" Jae whined, trying to get his boyfriends attention.

"I wouldn't have actually kissed him. I only said that to get Wonpil to kiss Dowoon. I jus want my sHIP TO SAIL!" He screamed, and Sungjin smiled at his weird family.