A

After several hours of heart wrenching practice and not talking to one another, the band went home. That was relief for Dowoon, as he didn't want to be with anyone. That is why, as soon as they got to their dorm, he went straight to his room.

He flopped face down on his bed, and shoved his face as far as he could into his pillow. There were tears welling up in his eyes. The same tears he had been holding in all day. On the other side of the door,

"Why didn't you tell us?" Brian asked, also having a little feeling as to why Dowoon was no longer with the four.

"I- don't really know." The younger responded, looking at his hands.

"Where's Dowoon?" Sungjin whispered into Jae's ear while Wonpil and Brian continued to argue. Jae pointed to the bedroom door, so Sungjin walked there. He opened the door to find the drummer crying with his face burrowed into pillows.

"Dowoon! Don't stuff your face into the pillows. If you do that while crying you will run out of air." He said, running over to the younger and rubbing his back. Dowoon lifted his head a little, and moved so he was on his back. Sungjin took a deep breath as he saw what Dowoon looked like. His eyes were red and puffy, along with his ears, which turned the brightest color he had ever seen.

"Dowoon. I'm so sorry." He said, leaning down and hugging the younger, who continued to cry.

"I don't know why I fell in love with him." He mumbled into the leaders chest. He felt his heart clench at the confession.

'Dowoon is in love with Wonpil?' Was the immediate thought.

"I know!" He patted his back, before pulling Dowoon away from his chest and looking him in the eye.

"Don't cry anymore. It doesn't look good on you. Go take a shower and try to clear your head a little!" The drummer nodded as his leader wiped the tears. He took a deep breath, and got up and went to the bathroom.