T

Everyone was laying in the couches, eating food that Sungjin made, and just talking, not really in the mood for watching tv.

"A lot has changed since we debuted, hasn't it?" Sungjin asked, smiling at the others, who nodded.

"Correct." Wonpil said, and they all started smiling.

"Remember staying up, when we first got in the dorm, and telling each other ghost stories, but then Dowoon and Wonpil had to sleep in between all of us because they were scared?" Jae asked, and everyone nodded.

"Jae and Brian, when did you guys confess to each other?" Wonpil asked, and the two looked at each other and both shrugged.

"Don't know, but I do know that we confessed to each other at the same time at the same day, but we didn't start dating right away!" Brian said, and grabbed Jae's hand. Dowoon and Wonpil looked at each other and smiled. Wonpil leaned up and Kissed Dowoon's cheek.

"When did you realize you liked Wonpil, Dowoon?" Jae asked, looking at the couple. The drummers ears turned red, and he looked down.

"Um... around the first couple days when we debuted." He said, and Wonpil's eyes widened.

"That long?" He asked, and Dowoon nodded.

"That is some serious dedication, dear god." Sungjin said, and Dowoon shrugged.

"Yeah, he was my first crush and he is my first boyfriend." He shyly admired.

"Does that mean he is your first kiss?" Jae asked, and Dowoon went red. Wonpil's eyes widened.