E

The boys were all getting their makeup done, when the manager came to talk to Wonpil. Everyone else wondered why, but soon gave up as it was probably none of their business.

"We start in 5 minutes." The producer called. Everyone did last finally touches, and Wonpil was back, smiling widely.

"We start in like, 3 minute." Dowoon told Wonpil, who nodded. Sungjin, Wonpil and Dowoon were all teasing Brian and Jae while waiting, saying that it was cute. They both turned red while all the boys sat down for the interview. It would be an interesting day.

After the first initial questions that are always asked, things started to get interesting.

"Wonpil. Last night, you were spotted at a restaurant in fancy clothing with someone else. Not only was it only one other person, it was Im Nayeon from Twice, a fellow JYP. Would you like to elaborate for us?" She asked, showing the article, with pictures, on a tablet she was holding. The rest of the members looked at him in shock. The same thought going through all their minds at once.

'Is this why he had been acting so weird for the last couple days?'

"Well..." he took a deep breath, "I ran into her a couple days ago at JYP Entertainment, and we talk for a moment before exchanging numbers. We talked pretty much all night, and I asked her out, so we went on that date yesterday!"