E

"Okay. You guys can go back to your dorm now. You did great today. I will buy you dinner as a reward!" He said. There was a series of halt commotion between four of the five boys.

"Would it be alright it I went out on a walk through the town?" Wonpil asked. The manager nodded without hesitation.

"Don't be back too late! I am going to have you practice a new song tomorrow!" He said. Wonpil nodded, and the others looked at him with question in their eyes.

"Where are you going?" Brian asked Wonpil as they were exiting the building.

"Just for a walk. See you guys later!" He said, walking the opposite direction of them. The other four continued to walk to their dorm.

"He is being oddly suspicious lately. I wonder what is happening?" Jae said. Everyone else nodded as they made their way into the dorm room.

"What should we get for dinner?" Dowoon asked, looking at the rest.

"How about just noodles. I really want some noodles!" Brian said. Everyone nodded in agreement, and Sungjin messaged their manager who said to just message him when they figured it out.

"It is ordered. It should be here in about 10-15 minutes." Sungjin said, pulling everyone to the couch for a movie.

They all talked for the little time it took for the food to get there. They all ate and enjoyed the company.

"Dowoon! I saw you kept staring at Wonpil, and that is why you messed up with manager!" Jae said, smirking at the drummer.

"Yeah!" Is all he replied.

"Why is he being so rude to you lately. I mean, he keeps acting as if you are doing it on purpose or something!" Sungjin said, running his hand in Dowoon's Head.

"I don't know really. It's not that big of a deal!" Dowoon said, eating more noodles.

"Okay!"