P

Everyone noticed a slight change in atmosphere. Not only was Wonpil a little down all day, but Dowoon wasn't acting like his usual self either. Of course the only one who didn't know why was Wonpil. He was in too down of a mood to fully notice something wrong with him though.

When the got to the form, Wonpil went inside his and Dowoon's shared room. Sungjin day Dowoon down, and the four other started talking.

"Dowoon. I can sense the change in you." Brian said, voice laced in concern.

"I'm fine. Just worried That Wonpil is not." He replied, still not much emotion.

"Please don't shut yourself down. It isn't good for you. I know what you are doing and I don't like it." Sungjin said, looking sternly at Dowoon. He nodded, and stood up.

"I want to go check on Wonpil." He said, and left for the room, and opened the door quietly, Incase Wonpil was sleeping. He found the light off, so he went into the room.

"Pili?" He whispered, not wanting to wake the other if he was asleep.

"Yeah?" Wonpil answered. Dowoon nodded, making his way to the older's bed. He sat down, and found Wonpil's hand, and wrapped his cold one around the olders warm one. He was always cold, bath that is besides the point.

"I am sorry for not helping you earlier. I should have helped instead of acting like nothing happened. We all feel bad that Nayeon broke up with you." He squeezed the others hand, letting him know that head there.

"What do you mean. A hug was all I needed and you gave me that. I was going to thank you for actually helping me. You are such a good friend." Wonpil said. Dowoon wasn't really fazed by the word, as he knew that was all the two could ever be.