H

No one had seen Dowoon in a couple hours, so Jae went to go check on him. He found the younger with his head laid on his desk, and there was a note pad out.

"Dowoon?" He called. The younger lofted his head, and looked at Jae. He noticed that Dowoon was crying, and he started running his hands through the youngers hair, knowing that it would calm him down.

Dowoon stood up, Jae's hands leaving his hair, and tried to walk away. Jae grabbed him and wrapped him in a hug before he could. The younger started sobbing into Jae's shoulder. They stayed like that until Wonpil came in, looking at the seen in front of him and feeling his heart clench when he heard the sobs. He walked over to the two, and looked at Jae, who had his eyes closed, and his head resting in Dowoon's.

"Woonie?" Both their eyes shot open at that, and Dowoon looked at Wonpil, tears still leaving his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked, moving closer to Dowoon, and pulling him into a hug. Dowoon just looked at Jae with dead eyes, and he closed his eyes. Jae walked out of the bedroom, and into the living room, leaving the youngest to talk.

He pulled them over to one of their beds, and sat Dowoon down, their hands intertwined.