Y

"You guys. I'm worried. Dowoon rarely get sick. He has also slept a lot, but he still looks physically drained of all energy!" Wonpil said as he walked into the kitchen.

"I know. I have never seen him this sick. I hope he is okay." Brian said. All the boys nodded, and waited for the stew to be done.

There was a loud bang sound, causing all the boys to look over. They saw Dowoon running into the bathroom.

"Poor Kid!" Sungjin said, rubbing the back of his head. Everyone else nodded, and the bathroom door opened. Dowoon came out and he was all red, along with sweaty. As soon as he realized the rest of the members were looking at him, he quickly made his way back to his room, and laid back down.

"The stew is going to be done in about half an hour, so we should let him sleep." Sungjin said, standing up. Wonpil stood up as well, and went to his shared room. He saw that Dowoon was laying down and coughing like crazy.

The older quickly ran to his side, and started running his back hoping it would calm his coughing. It helped and Dowoon groaned, and laid back down. Wonpil sat down next to him, and positioned him so that the youngers Head was on his lap. He started playing with his hair. He hated seeing the youngest like this, and would do anything to help out his friend!