H

"He what?" Wonpil asked, pulling away and looking Dowoon his his red eyes.

"He said that I shouldn't waste my time trying to write music and should leave it to the professionals and just stick to looking pretty and practicing." He sniffed. Jae huffed.

"What the hell? Who does that?" Jae asked, taking the strap of his guitar off over his head and setting it against the wall. He walked over and knelt down besides Dowoon.

"Do you have another copy?" He asked. Dowoon shook his head.

"Not if the music, but of the lyrics. That's all I Really care about!" He said, looking at Sungjin who looked like he was about to explode with rage, along with Brian.

"Do you want us to help you re-write the song?" He asked. Dowoon shook his head.

"No. He is right. I should just practice." After that, Brian snapped. He almost threw his guitar off of himself, and stormed out of the building.

"Wait, you believe him?" He asked. Dowoon shrugged.

"He has been telling me for a while now. He is probably right." He sighed, looking at his lap. Jae shook his head.

"He is wrong. Those lyrics are amazing, and I bet that the song was great as well. Don't believe what he said." Wonpil cut in, resting his head in the youngers. Dowoon lifted his hands to his eyes, and wiped his tears.

"Okay. Thank you guys." He said, smiling sadly at them.

"Now, where did Brian go?" Jae asked, walking back to the front of the drum set.