E

"I'm sorry about what manager has been doing to you lately." Wonpil broke the silence.

"Oh, yeah." The younger sighed.

"After you left he said that he was going to tell JYP that you have a crush on me and supposedly get you fired for being gay. The homophobic asshole." Dowoon stiffened up, and tears started to prickle in his eyes.

"He is going to try and get me fired?" He asked, and Wonpil nodded, rubbing his thumb in the younger's hand.

"I won't let that happen, okay." Wonpil moved so he was sitting next to the drummer, and gave him a hug. He felt his shirt start to get wet, and he knew the other was crying. He turned his head, after hearing the door open, and there stood the others, all sympathetic looks on their face.

"I don't want to leave you guys." Dowoon mumbles into Wonpil's shoulder.

"We aren't going to let him fire you, okay. We all love you, some more then others, and we don't want you to leave us!" Sungjin stepped him, getting a glare from Wonpil. Dowoon leaned back to look at the others, and nodded.

"Thank you guys." He said, looking down at his and Wonpil's connected hands.

"No problem. We won't let him get ride if you. You are or Maknae, and we all love you." Jae said, smiling. Dowoon nodded, turning a little red now that he realized that Wonpil liked him back. He turned around on his back and dug his face into his pillow, while the others laughed at him. He started giggling too, but all was good at the moment.